Here goes one more that I found.. Wonder What Was going on When I Wrote This One? :-)
The words came and left and I was stuck with the realization of them.
My changing faces and attitudes, how do I expect you to keep up?
Smiling for a second and then in tears the next. Don’t take my moods to heart,
although all your actions will be analyzed to the fullest degree, and taken very personally.
It must be hard walking on eggshells all day...
having to watch what you say for fear of getting griped out or thrown on a guilt trip..
Sorry but that’s life and as a girl I have a different pain that you will ever know...
So I don’t want to hear you complain..That’s my job!!
10-22-98 “BEEN MEAN ALL DAY!!!!!"
Melissa
My changing faces and attitudes, how do I expect you to keep up?
Smiling for a second and then in tears the next. Don’t take my moods to heart,
although all your actions will be analyzed to the fullest degree, and taken very personally.
It must be hard walking on eggshells all day...
having to watch what you say for fear of getting griped out or thrown on a guilt trip..
Sorry but that’s life and as a girl I have a different pain that you will ever know...
So I don’t want to hear you complain..That’s my job!!
10-22-98 “BEEN MEAN ALL DAY!!!!!"
Melissa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home