Sweet Sweet Best Friend..
My guy best friend for 10 years now that I love so much~ sent me this poem a few years back when he thought he was "in love" with me.. Then when my 6 1/2 year relationship ended and I was heart broken he sent it to me again.. Its amazing how the same poem can make you feel different emotions at different times in your life. Thank for being such a wonderful Best Friend!!
You're lovely as a flower, So pure and fair to see;
I look at you, and sadness Comes stealing over me.
I feel my hands should gently Cover your head in prayer-
That God may always keep you So lovely, pure, and fair.
(Heinrich Heine)
Hope you have a great day. Jaime
He also sent me this one back in the day and I just remembered it and found it online.. Wouldnt it be nice if this were true... It is such a beautiful poem..
Alexander Pushkin
I loved you; even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,I do not want to sadden you again.Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so.
Okay, So I am really going to start writing on here soon.. Just had to get motivated, ya know? A real Blog coming soon!!
You're lovely as a flower, So pure and fair to see;
I look at you, and sadness Comes stealing over me.
I feel my hands should gently Cover your head in prayer-
That God may always keep you So lovely, pure, and fair.
(Heinrich Heine)
Hope you have a great day. Jaime
He also sent me this one back in the day and I just remembered it and found it online.. Wouldnt it be nice if this were true... It is such a beautiful poem..
Alexander Pushkin
I loved you; even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,I do not want to sadden you again.Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so.
Okay, So I am really going to start writing on here soon.. Just had to get motivated, ya know? A real Blog coming soon!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home