Im just wondering.. Got Any Advice?
So I know I have never really given my story and today is not the day to do that.. but I just wonder How Much Time Has To Pass Before: the memories fade.. Till you dont think its him driving by when you hear a freaking loud car drive by.. Till you dont dream about him everynight..Till you can walk through a place and not think of him when you smell "that cologne he wore.." Till you feel comfortable going to places and not worrying that you will see him..Till you can have a conversation and not always have a story about "one time he and I..."
I know I will always have a special place in my heart for him and what we had.. but I dont want that anymore and we have both moved on. So why cant I stop all these memories from arising?? It irritates the hell out of me! I have not seen or heard from him in over a year now.. It was too hard for both of us I guess.. but I never thought this much time would pass before we would speak or email or see eachother. Maybe thats what Im hung up on.. We are both happy and moved on- but we both lost our best friend of 6 1/2 years... So Again Im asking.. How Much Time Has to Pass Before I can just let go of it all??
I know I will always have a special place in my heart for him and what we had.. but I dont want that anymore and we have both moved on. So why cant I stop all these memories from arising?? It irritates the hell out of me! I have not seen or heard from him in over a year now.. It was too hard for both of us I guess.. but I never thought this much time would pass before we would speak or email or see eachother. Maybe thats what Im hung up on.. We are both happy and moved on- but we both lost our best friend of 6 1/2 years... So Again Im asking.. How Much Time Has to Pass Before I can just let go of it all??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home