Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Big Question!

Do you remember a few blogs back about my drunken night and him being full of serious talk??


Well he has asked me almost on a daily basis about my decision.. Did I make my decision yet?? Have I made my decision yet? What the heck! So what happens when I say yes I made my decision and the answer is yes, I will agree to that? Does that mean that we are free to see where this goes and live happily ever after (minus a few trips to the strip club where Iam allowed to be pissed off?) What does me agreeing to this really mean to him?? He keeps asking, so Im thinking he must think it really means something? What do you think??

Then on the reverse- what if I dont agree to his terms? Pretty much, he told me that he understands that we are both very stubborn but that we have to learn to compromise on things with eachother if we are going to make this work. I understand what he is saying but there is nothing about me that he is having to "compromise" about.. This one thing may not seem like a BIG DEAL to some people but it is HUGE to me... I consider it a form of cheating and do not want to go down that path with anyone.. Just a big waste of time.. I do understand where he is coming from, sort of, but I just wish there was something that I could relate with him on- so that he could understand the importance of this.

I did talk to him about it the other night and told him that I just wasnt sure that I was willing to compromise on something I strongly believe in.. Honestly I made some decisions in my previous relationship where I did compromise on things- hell I bent over backwards just to keep us happy and the relationship good. That relationship in that aspect was very one sided.. I would have done anything to make and keep him happy.. but it wasnt mutual and I would just deal with it, make excuses and move forward. I dont want to do that again...

Im sure this is a question I will hear again this weekend if things continue to go as well as before.. Im just still on the fence on what my answer will be.. I dont know where this is going.. I dont want to be that girl that agrees and then is hurt and upset when it happens.. I just dont!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home