Rise and Shine!!
So I went and took a break and decided that I would call the one person that would be awake at this time of the morning.. He told me last night that he was going to be at work at 3am...
Well I called and woke him up..Oops!! I guess he decided to press snooze a few times! So we talked for a minute and then he had to jump in the shower and head to work.. I didnt realize that I was going to be waking him up.. Owell!
So I read my horoscope today and wow.. it really hit the nail on the head today!! Check this out:
Melissa,Even if you are in a relationship, there could be a cooling of the energies now that raises old issues of fear or uncertainty. You may do your best to avoid these unpleasant reminders, but the more you deny their existence, the stronger they could appear. Fortunately, there is a simple yet elegant solution. Allow your feelings to come to the surface. Once they are out in the open, things will improve.
How much closer could that have gotten to the truth!! Wow! It amazes me how sometimes these can be so perfect..lol
So I guess God's trying to remind me in PRINT with this one that maybe I need to set my fears aside and just enjoy the time we have together this week and see what happens. I really think that maybe Im supposed to just be open and honest with my feelings and see where that takes us?? Scary to think that we may have to have that talk and then what??
I did start my application with Austin tonight and wow they have so much to offer.. They even list all the schools and positions available! How easy is that!! There are so many positions for me in the grades that I want.. Wonder if thats yet another sign?
Im really looking forward to him getting to meet some of my friends this week, and am very curious as to what they will think of him?? I hope they can see how wonderful he is and how great he and I are together.. Should be an interesting week!!
Well I called and woke him up..Oops!! I guess he decided to press snooze a few times! So we talked for a minute and then he had to jump in the shower and head to work.. I didnt realize that I was going to be waking him up.. Owell!
So I read my horoscope today and wow.. it really hit the nail on the head today!! Check this out:
Melissa,Even if you are in a relationship, there could be a cooling of the energies now that raises old issues of fear or uncertainty. You may do your best to avoid these unpleasant reminders, but the more you deny their existence, the stronger they could appear. Fortunately, there is a simple yet elegant solution. Allow your feelings to come to the surface. Once they are out in the open, things will improve.
How much closer could that have gotten to the truth!! Wow! It amazes me how sometimes these can be so perfect..lol
So I guess God's trying to remind me in PRINT with this one that maybe I need to set my fears aside and just enjoy the time we have together this week and see what happens. I really think that maybe Im supposed to just be open and honest with my feelings and see where that takes us?? Scary to think that we may have to have that talk and then what??
I did start my application with Austin tonight and wow they have so much to offer.. They even list all the schools and positions available! How easy is that!! There are so many positions for me in the grades that I want.. Wonder if thats yet another sign?
Im really looking forward to him getting to meet some of my friends this week, and am very curious as to what they will think of him?? I hope they can see how wonderful he is and how great he and I are together.. Should be an interesting week!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home