Where are All the Answers???
I honestly dont know what the hell Im doing anymore.. Way too much of a circle 8 and not getting anywhere.. I need a plan, a decision...
So my dad has been calling me since 8am this morning and considering I didnt get to bed till 6am.. I didnt answer till 11am.. He calls to tell me that I may be getting offered a job doing this adjusting stuff like my parents are doing. He doesnt know where it will be, or for how long. But if they call he needs to give them an answer... He doesnt want me to embarress him by saying no.. I get that message loud and clear.
What he doesnt understand though... is that this is the PEAK hiring season for teachers.. If Im gone for just a month, it doesnt sound bad but IT IS!! I may lose out on a job offer in Austin, or Round Rock... or heck even here! I would feel so much better about going if it was next week that this was being offered.. I have tried to think of how I could do this.. I guess I could do phone interviews with them till I got back into town.. The money is just too hard to pass up, but I really thought the offer was going to be in Austin.. Where I would be able to get a feel for where this stuff with my best friend and I-- is going.. plus his parents insist that I stay with them, so no hotel cost... If I end up anywhere else.. IM going to have to stay somewhere really cheap and probably not really nice.. but hell I will pay for safety!!
I called my best friend to see what he thought I should do.. He obviously doesnt want me to take it, unless its going to take me there.. which is understandable..he thinks I should focus on my job search.. he was a bit upset that this weekend may not work out and he's taken off work, bought the plane ticket, etc.. I feel so bad!! He told me that he knew I wouldnt have a real choice in the matter though, not with how my dad is.. but that he does understand and wasnt upset with me.... Im feeling like such an ASS!!!
I just have too much unanswered questions and no path... I wish God would just lead me..
So my dad has been calling me since 8am this morning and considering I didnt get to bed till 6am.. I didnt answer till 11am.. He calls to tell me that I may be getting offered a job doing this adjusting stuff like my parents are doing. He doesnt know where it will be, or for how long. But if they call he needs to give them an answer... He doesnt want me to embarress him by saying no.. I get that message loud and clear.
What he doesnt understand though... is that this is the PEAK hiring season for teachers.. If Im gone for just a month, it doesnt sound bad but IT IS!! I may lose out on a job offer in Austin, or Round Rock... or heck even here! I would feel so much better about going if it was next week that this was being offered.. I have tried to think of how I could do this.. I guess I could do phone interviews with them till I got back into town.. The money is just too hard to pass up, but I really thought the offer was going to be in Austin.. Where I would be able to get a feel for where this stuff with my best friend and I-- is going.. plus his parents insist that I stay with them, so no hotel cost... If I end up anywhere else.. IM going to have to stay somewhere really cheap and probably not really nice.. but hell I will pay for safety!!
I called my best friend to see what he thought I should do.. He obviously doesnt want me to take it, unless its going to take me there.. which is understandable..he thinks I should focus on my job search.. he was a bit upset that this weekend may not work out and he's taken off work, bought the plane ticket, etc.. I feel so bad!! He told me that he knew I wouldnt have a real choice in the matter though, not with how my dad is.. but that he does understand and wasnt upset with me.... Im feeling like such an ASS!!!
I just have too much unanswered questions and no path... I wish God would just lead me..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home