hey.. How Long's it been???
Oh my goodness.. I have badly neglected this blog, havent I??? Wow.. well I have good news! I am applying for jobs and it just so happens that I got set up with a Job Fair in the area of you know who!!!
So I will be flying in on a Saturday, he will pick me up from the Airport and then drop me off at the job fair.. then pick me up after what I hope is a great day of interviews and possible job offers!!
I am spending the night there with him at his house.. We shall see how this all goes.. going to be awkward as hell!!! Im pretty sure.. hell its been over 5 years since we have seen eachother!! Will that spark still be there?? Will we be in the friends zone finally??
Hmm.. Lots of questions on my mind.. Im a tad bit worried about that Saturday night.. What will we do?? I know that he's all about going out and showing me the downtown night life.. I dont think I quite fit the mold of his friends there though.. could be interesting to curl back into my shell.. I dont usually get that way in too many situations but this one I might...
I obviously wont be drinking much.. Cause if there are any sparks.. hell Im liable to have a really good time.. dont need to go there.. I think I will also be asking to by-pass his super wonderful comfy bed that I have enjoyed before-- for the couch or the spare room.. just to be safe..
Gosh- I have 2 whole weeks to ponder all the what if's!! I would definately say thats one thing thats horrible about me.. I analyze the shit out of everything till its not anything anymore..
So stay tuned.. will there be a love connection? will there be the friends zone?? or heck will be kill eachother??? The count down starts now....
So I will be flying in on a Saturday, he will pick me up from the Airport and then drop me off at the job fair.. then pick me up after what I hope is a great day of interviews and possible job offers!!
I am spending the night there with him at his house.. We shall see how this all goes.. going to be awkward as hell!!! Im pretty sure.. hell its been over 5 years since we have seen eachother!! Will that spark still be there?? Will we be in the friends zone finally??
Hmm.. Lots of questions on my mind.. Im a tad bit worried about that Saturday night.. What will we do?? I know that he's all about going out and showing me the downtown night life.. I dont think I quite fit the mold of his friends there though.. could be interesting to curl back into my shell.. I dont usually get that way in too many situations but this one I might...
I obviously wont be drinking much.. Cause if there are any sparks.. hell Im liable to have a really good time.. dont need to go there.. I think I will also be asking to by-pass his super wonderful comfy bed that I have enjoyed before-- for the couch or the spare room.. just to be safe..
Gosh- I have 2 whole weeks to ponder all the what if's!! I would definately say thats one thing thats horrible about me.. I analyze the shit out of everything till its not anything anymore..
So stay tuned.. will there be a love connection? will there be the friends zone?? or heck will be kill eachother??? The count down starts now....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home