Emotional Retard..
Gosh, I watched "The Notebook" the other night and ever since have been thinking about how great it would be to have a love story like that.. I thought I had one before and now that its gone..(great story of how the ex and I met.. will share that another time though) I wonder if I will have another.. maybe without the drama..lol
So my mind has been a little off lately and I cant seem to keep my thoughts straight, Maybe its from the all Diet Coke I have been drinking lately?? After watching that movie though, I was kind of a emotional wreck, cause it makes you cry. CRY HARD, with the ugly face and everything.. I think I just miss feeling that special to someone and returning that feeling to them.. Patience is what I need right now, and maybe a glass of wine to knock me out..
What is it about girls that we think about things all the damn time? When will we meet THE ONE, when will we be the ones getting married, when will I have kids, will the kids look like me or the daddy?? These thoughts have been running through my head all day and whats the point of thinking about this crap when there are not any options presently?? ya know?? UGH!!!
So then I was surfing a neat little website and found this quote and just loved it.. made me smile.
Love is like a star, you know reaching for it is impossible, but you keep reaching, hoping that one day the star might fall . . . for you.
Hey, tomorrows another day with brand new possibilities!! I better get to bed so that Im rested for it!!
Oh one last thing.. tonight I was staring intently at myself in the mirror as I was talking to my best friend.. and I wondered what happened to that girl with sparkles in her eyes?? with the smile that used to make someones heart melt.. okay well maybe not.. but I was wondering where all the happiness and excitement went?? I just look blah these days.. empty eyes.. What can I do to get that sparkle back??? Any ideas??
Well I decided to find some motivational pictures of myself and BINGO- I found them. Of course there was some of the ex in them but look at them now I just smile and think how nice a time that was.. didnt linger long on those.. but I did find about 6 pictures of myself where I had a glow about me.. I looked truly happy and about 40 pounds lighter..lol So I think I will tape them to my mirror in the bathroom.. this might help remind me of my goal.. to be healthier, thinner, and get that glow back.. Gotta get a sparkle in my eyes again..
Also, my hair was damn cute back then.. So depending on how much my final paycheck is this week from my job- I may go cut off off about 6 inches of my hair and get a new do!! This might help to make me feel better too? What do you think?? So here's hoping that my final check is a BIG ONE!!!:-) Now, Im going to go try to get some BEAUTY SLEEP- lord knows I need it.
So my mind has been a little off lately and I cant seem to keep my thoughts straight, Maybe its from the all Diet Coke I have been drinking lately?? After watching that movie though, I was kind of a emotional wreck, cause it makes you cry. CRY HARD, with the ugly face and everything.. I think I just miss feeling that special to someone and returning that feeling to them.. Patience is what I need right now, and maybe a glass of wine to knock me out..
What is it about girls that we think about things all the damn time? When will we meet THE ONE, when will we be the ones getting married, when will I have kids, will the kids look like me or the daddy?? These thoughts have been running through my head all day and whats the point of thinking about this crap when there are not any options presently?? ya know?? UGH!!!
So then I was surfing a neat little website and found this quote and just loved it.. made me smile.
Love is like a star, you know reaching for it is impossible, but you keep reaching, hoping that one day the star might fall . . . for you.
Hey, tomorrows another day with brand new possibilities!! I better get to bed so that Im rested for it!!
Oh one last thing.. tonight I was staring intently at myself in the mirror as I was talking to my best friend.. and I wondered what happened to that girl with sparkles in her eyes?? with the smile that used to make someones heart melt.. okay well maybe not.. but I was wondering where all the happiness and excitement went?? I just look blah these days.. empty eyes.. What can I do to get that sparkle back??? Any ideas??
Well I decided to find some motivational pictures of myself and BINGO- I found them. Of course there was some of the ex in them but look at them now I just smile and think how nice a time that was.. didnt linger long on those.. but I did find about 6 pictures of myself where I had a glow about me.. I looked truly happy and about 40 pounds lighter..lol So I think I will tape them to my mirror in the bathroom.. this might help remind me of my goal.. to be healthier, thinner, and get that glow back.. Gotta get a sparkle in my eyes again..
Also, my hair was damn cute back then.. So depending on how much my final paycheck is this week from my job- I may go cut off off about 6 inches of my hair and get a new do!! This might help to make me feel better too? What do you think?? So here's hoping that my final check is a BIG ONE!!!:-) Now, Im going to go try to get some BEAUTY SLEEP- lord knows I need it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home