Thursday, December 29, 2005

I Got A Package..

So after my long day.. Im getting ready to take a quick nap before work and my mom yells "You got a package!" First thought that runs through my head is, what the hell did I order now?? Im freaking broke, I gotta stop doing that.. Then when I picked up the package and saw that it was from VSC. Why does that look so familiar?? What did I buy??

I open it and inside in a Pink and Silver striped Folder with the words Victoria Secret written in the middle.. Ah ha! Thats why I recognize the VSC- I used to order from them ALL THE TIME online and received packages constantly..

Anyways so Im thinking- "Oh Gosh,What the heck did he do???" So I open the folder and inside the right pocket is the newest catalog and in the left pocket is a gift card. Typed on the folder it says "To Melissa From Jaime... Wow, how thoughtful is he???

Now my mom has made her way over to me and is looking and picks up the gift card off the folders sticky backing and oh my goodness... below the From Jaime part it then says "Amount: $100.00". So I quickly place my hand over my mouth as I was about to blurt out holy shit!! And my mom looks at me and says-- Marry Him! Gah, anyone else want to say that? I hear that from everyone that knows about him...

Oh and coincidentally when I called a friend to tell her about it, her response to the amount was holy shit as well.. See, so Im not overreacting on how to tell him Thank You.. I don't think?? So Im pretending that I didn't receive it yet and did not call him to thank him tonight.. Im going to wait till tomorrow.. cause I have no idea how to say thank you for that.. Thats way more than I had expected!! I don't do well receiving gifts anyways but wow he really over did it... So basically Im just really embarrassed and don't know how to thank him.. (no I will not buy something and then fly there this weekend to spend New Years with him and show him how much I appreciated it..) but the thought did cross my mind.. :-)

How to Say Thank You to Him??? Any Ideas???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home