I feel like a rubber band..
So its like this.. I have these ponytail holders that are elastic.. You can stretch them, pull them, wrap them around stuff so tight... and when you take them off they are kind of stretched out of shape.. but if you give it a few hours or so- it will be the same shape again and ready to go.. I am that rubber band!! :-)
Sometimes I get pulled in so many different directions and I just wonder when it will stop..
Friday I will run 4 errands (bank, pay phone bill, pay electric bill, go by the rent house to do a walk thru) for my parents, go teach a colors lesson at a school, return a friends library books, run to Staples to get some supplies for Saturdays group meeting, then Walmart to get groceries, meet with person in my other group who has yet to call me or email me with what time she can meet up on Friday, manage to do laundry, clean out car, pick up house, then try to swing by a birthday party of a friends that night..All this with no sleep! I think I should be a PRO-Goer!! I go and go and go.. on no sleep..But I have to cause I need to get this stuff done and wont have time on Saturday or Sunday.
Im just trying to remember what was like to have nothing planned.. to have a day or two to get your stuff done.. no rushing, just taking your time.. waking up from a good 8 hours sleep..no deadlines or things that had to be done that day.. Im thinking that the week of Thanksgiving will be a great week for me to catch up on sleep, get myself organized, check out all the movies that have come out in the last 6 months, just be lazy for a day or two!! Im ready for that.. Then I will be ready to go again..
Sometimes I get pulled in so many different directions and I just wonder when it will stop..
Friday I will run 4 errands (bank, pay phone bill, pay electric bill, go by the rent house to do a walk thru) for my parents, go teach a colors lesson at a school, return a friends library books, run to Staples to get some supplies for Saturdays group meeting, then Walmart to get groceries, meet with person in my other group who has yet to call me or email me with what time she can meet up on Friday, manage to do laundry, clean out car, pick up house, then try to swing by a birthday party of a friends that night..All this with no sleep! I think I should be a PRO-Goer!! I go and go and go.. on no sleep..But I have to cause I need to get this stuff done and wont have time on Saturday or Sunday.
Im just trying to remember what was like to have nothing planned.. to have a day or two to get your stuff done.. no rushing, just taking your time.. waking up from a good 8 hours sleep..no deadlines or things that had to be done that day.. Im thinking that the week of Thanksgiving will be a great week for me to catch up on sleep, get myself organized, check out all the movies that have come out in the last 6 months, just be lazy for a day or two!! Im ready for that.. Then I will be ready to go again..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home