Late Night Phone Calls and Pissy Emails...
You know how when the phone rings and you see that number- a smile instantly comes to your face.. Why is that??
So yes, he called tonight.. we talked for about an hour and 1/2. Nice talk.. He needed to vent.. he texted her today to say he would be by to get his things and that he would like to see her but if she didnt want to see him- just put his things outside. Well- sure enough his things were outside.. He went thinking it would go a little differently. He had made her a CD and also bought her a Cross to hang on her wall.. she collects them. She called him tonight and thanked him for the gifts... That was it... then our conversation moved on.. Which was good because Im so tired of that stupid girl, and I hate hearing that hurt and sadness in his voice..
He said he might just surprise me soon and come visit.. what the hell? Um, thats not in my plan at all!!! Im pretty sure that he wouldnt do that.. but oh my goodness- what if he does? Do I just up and leave town??? :-) Then he started asking if I would seriously be moving to his city.. and he was really promoting the schools and how much I would be making and how we could be roommates?? Yes, that last part kind of threw me too.. The conversation was so nice and we both laughed so hard.. I love our conversations.. they are just so real and honest..
Then he ruined it all.. He mentioned our little joke about getting married when we turn 30.. He said that we might need to lower that number some.. I realize that he is just kidding but its just the fact that I dont want to be single and 30 eithor but I do want to find real life long love... OH and one thing he said tonight made me really check myself.. I dont know why Im so hung up on the thought of what might have been or what could be.. Every so often he says something that makes me think- yeah this is not ment to be. Tonight when I was trying to comfort him about her.. he asked me how long it would take till he would be over her.. and I told him that it would probably be alittle harder with this one.. considering the level they went in the relationship. she was his first. he said he didnt think that makes a difference at all. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME??) (THIS IS THE GUY THAT FOR SOME REASON I THINK I MIGHT REALLY SOMEDAY LOVE??) Nice wakeup call!! That was just a shitty comment and I would never want to be with someone that didnt value some of our most precious gifts.. then he went into the whole feeling sexually frustrated conversation.. Um, again, I dont want to hear it. I have been frustrated for 1 year and 5 months.. Plus, guys can take care of it much easier than girls.. GRRRRrrrr- Guys are so stupid..
oh and lastly- I got 3 emails today that pissed me off. 2 were from 2 of my best friends that I havent heard from in forever.. both asking me if I was dating anyone.. Dont they know that I would be calling them and telling them if that happened?? Then the last email was from my ex's mom- whom I am very close with and adore!! She was asking me if I was going to be in town over Dec 16-18...She is coming to see him graduate.. and I know she wants to find time to come see me.. I emailed her back and said that yes I would be in town but that I understand that that will be a very fast weekend...I dont want her to feel obligated.. But just in case, Im starting my workout tomorrow.. :-) Want to look good for people that havent seen me in over a year..lol I really want to ask he when he will be gone, for good, living back at home with them..and if his fiance is going with him?? The day that he is out of this city will be a day for me to celebrate..no more having to wonder or worry if I will run into them. Just knowing that he is happy is all I need.. The fact that he hasnt cared to call, email, or even ask about me says it all.. I dont need to see him for me to know that..
So yes, he called tonight.. we talked for about an hour and 1/2. Nice talk.. He needed to vent.. he texted her today to say he would be by to get his things and that he would like to see her but if she didnt want to see him- just put his things outside. Well- sure enough his things were outside.. He went thinking it would go a little differently. He had made her a CD and also bought her a Cross to hang on her wall.. she collects them. She called him tonight and thanked him for the gifts... That was it... then our conversation moved on.. Which was good because Im so tired of that stupid girl, and I hate hearing that hurt and sadness in his voice..
He said he might just surprise me soon and come visit.. what the hell? Um, thats not in my plan at all!!! Im pretty sure that he wouldnt do that.. but oh my goodness- what if he does? Do I just up and leave town??? :-) Then he started asking if I would seriously be moving to his city.. and he was really promoting the schools and how much I would be making and how we could be roommates?? Yes, that last part kind of threw me too.. The conversation was so nice and we both laughed so hard.. I love our conversations.. they are just so real and honest..
Then he ruined it all.. He mentioned our little joke about getting married when we turn 30.. He said that we might need to lower that number some.. I realize that he is just kidding but its just the fact that I dont want to be single and 30 eithor but I do want to find real life long love... OH and one thing he said tonight made me really check myself.. I dont know why Im so hung up on the thought of what might have been or what could be.. Every so often he says something that makes me think- yeah this is not ment to be. Tonight when I was trying to comfort him about her.. he asked me how long it would take till he would be over her.. and I told him that it would probably be alittle harder with this one.. considering the level they went in the relationship. she was his first. he said he didnt think that makes a difference at all. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME??) (THIS IS THE GUY THAT FOR SOME REASON I THINK I MIGHT REALLY SOMEDAY LOVE??) Nice wakeup call!! That was just a shitty comment and I would never want to be with someone that didnt value some of our most precious gifts.. then he went into the whole feeling sexually frustrated conversation.. Um, again, I dont want to hear it. I have been frustrated for 1 year and 5 months.. Plus, guys can take care of it much easier than girls.. GRRRRrrrr- Guys are so stupid..
oh and lastly- I got 3 emails today that pissed me off. 2 were from 2 of my best friends that I havent heard from in forever.. both asking me if I was dating anyone.. Dont they know that I would be calling them and telling them if that happened?? Then the last email was from my ex's mom- whom I am very close with and adore!! She was asking me if I was going to be in town over Dec 16-18...She is coming to see him graduate.. and I know she wants to find time to come see me.. I emailed her back and said that yes I would be in town but that I understand that that will be a very fast weekend...I dont want her to feel obligated.. But just in case, Im starting my workout tomorrow.. :-) Want to look good for people that havent seen me in over a year..lol I really want to ask he when he will be gone, for good, living back at home with them..and if his fiance is going with him?? The day that he is out of this city will be a day for me to celebrate..no more having to wonder or worry if I will run into them. Just knowing that he is happy is all I need.. The fact that he hasnt cared to call, email, or even ask about me says it all.. I dont need to see him for me to know that..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home