Serendipity, Fate, What do you think??
So today I got some really exciting news!! All my hard work in graduate school has been noticed and one of my professors approached me this afternoon. She said that she noticed my enthusiasm and excitement about teaching, and had heard good things from my other professors and wants me to attend a teaching conference this coming spring. She is going to ask the organization at school to pay my way as well. How cool is that? So I was really really excited and what a compliment!! Then she tells me where the conference would be held.. Just so happens that its in the same city as my best friend...Last time he and I talked he was saying how we had not seen eachother in like 5 years and that we need to get together soon.. This conference is in January. So I don't now.. Just seemed like maybe God's tired of letting me go at my own pace and is giving me a push that way..lol
Today I also began thinking about how many changes will be occurring in 2006.. I will have to quit my job so that I can student teach from January through April. Then I will have to find a job and figure out where Im going to live.. There are so many possibilities for my future and Im so excited!! I have a feeling that 2006 will be a great year for me, and cant wait!!
So if the organization decides to pay my way to the conference in January- that would be so wonderful.. Cause I will not be able to afford $200.00 on my own at that point. But what do you think.. Should I see HIM while Im there?? Guess I will just have to wait and see if it works out..
Today I also began thinking about how many changes will be occurring in 2006.. I will have to quit my job so that I can student teach from January through April. Then I will have to find a job and figure out where Im going to live.. There are so many possibilities for my future and Im so excited!! I have a feeling that 2006 will be a great year for me, and cant wait!!
So if the organization decides to pay my way to the conference in January- that would be so wonderful.. Cause I will not be able to afford $200.00 on my own at that point. But what do you think.. Should I see HIM while Im there?? Guess I will just have to wait and see if it works out..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home