Been a While..
Wow.. I feel like I've been neglecting apart of my life lately.. Turns out that typing all this gibberish in my head actually makes me feel better..
So the holidays certainly do not feel like holidays around my house.. and honestly Im worried that Im going to grow hard. Ya know what I mean.. The more I find out about people and what they are capable of.. its like it chips away at this fantasy of happy ever after I have in my heart..
I have been single for 1 1/2 years now and it still feels like just yesterday I had that someone in my life. My other 1/2. I just wonder if I will ever feel that way again.. Being single after being a couple for so long is just blinding.. Its like you have no idea where to begin and not sure if you even want too.. How sad is it that I am turning 26 this week and suddenly have this running through my head.. Most people would say that I am at the perfect age to start living life.. I feel like I already tried and ended up alone. I cant believe Im thinking like this.. Im the one that believes in true love and happy endings and cant wait to be that old couple married for 50 years and still holding hands.. Whats happening to me???
I definitely need a pick me up of some kind.. I gotta get out of this rut! Where's my confidence?
Here Goes Nothing:
Dear Santa, This year I would love to begin feeling confident once again, feel utter bliss, and maybe even feel those butterflies inside when you meet someone knew.. I want to feel WANTED not invisible.
Love, Me
So the holidays certainly do not feel like holidays around my house.. and honestly Im worried that Im going to grow hard. Ya know what I mean.. The more I find out about people and what they are capable of.. its like it chips away at this fantasy of happy ever after I have in my heart..
I have been single for 1 1/2 years now and it still feels like just yesterday I had that someone in my life. My other 1/2. I just wonder if I will ever feel that way again.. Being single after being a couple for so long is just blinding.. Its like you have no idea where to begin and not sure if you even want too.. How sad is it that I am turning 26 this week and suddenly have this running through my head.. Most people would say that I am at the perfect age to start living life.. I feel like I already tried and ended up alone. I cant believe Im thinking like this.. Im the one that believes in true love and happy endings and cant wait to be that old couple married for 50 years and still holding hands.. Whats happening to me???
I definitely need a pick me up of some kind.. I gotta get out of this rut! Where's my confidence?
Here Goes Nothing:
Dear Santa, This year I would love to begin feeling confident once again, feel utter bliss, and maybe even feel those butterflies inside when you meet someone knew.. I want to feel WANTED not invisible.
Love, Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home