I Just Have To Smile..
Wow is it already time for Thanksgiving?? Amazing how it was just 4th of July, ya know? I wish that the older I get, the slower things would go.. everything just goes so much faster now.. So normally this time of year, I am all pumped about decorating or sending out cards and stuff.. Nope! Not this year.. Normally, I would have already started my Christmas shopping and had my Christmas cards bought and ready to fill out.. Nope! Another thing is that I have no idea where our Christmas tree and decorations are... We normally do that a few days after Thanksgiving. Yeah things are definately not the same around our house.
So I got a super sweet phone call today.. wait back up.. He has been calling me every day, yes, everyday.. Its just like old times.. I had missed that. He's doing better but she just keeps making problems.. I dont know what to tell him.. he knows that she's a B*tch but continues to answer when she calls?? Oy!! So anyways, today he calls and is all excited.. He wants me to come spend a few days with him over Thanksgiving.. I just have to smile cause he's just like every other guy in the world and totally ignored the conversation we had a few nights ago about how Im working the night before and after Thanksgiving and have all my finals that next week... hmm.. It was still very sweet though for him to ask.
Oh and on Saturday night- I got done at the Library at like 9pm and was headed home.. he calls and says he's bored at home, just lounging around watching a movie, and didnt really want to go out. I told him I was about to do the same.. he said too bad you cant be here cause we could do that together.. and I made some joke about what a hot date that would be! he said no really, you come visit me and I will take you on a date and even make my famous chocolate cake for you.. :-) I should never let guys know thats the secret to my heart....
How weird would that be though, to go visit him for Thanksgiving?? Yes Im here after not seeing you for 5 years- now cook for me!!! :-) I think Im good here for now.. thanks
So I got a super sweet phone call today.. wait back up.. He has been calling me every day, yes, everyday.. Its just like old times.. I had missed that. He's doing better but she just keeps making problems.. I dont know what to tell him.. he knows that she's a B*tch but continues to answer when she calls?? Oy!! So anyways, today he calls and is all excited.. He wants me to come spend a few days with him over Thanksgiving.. I just have to smile cause he's just like every other guy in the world and totally ignored the conversation we had a few nights ago about how Im working the night before and after Thanksgiving and have all my finals that next week... hmm.. It was still very sweet though for him to ask.
Oh and on Saturday night- I got done at the Library at like 9pm and was headed home.. he calls and says he's bored at home, just lounging around watching a movie, and didnt really want to go out. I told him I was about to do the same.. he said too bad you cant be here cause we could do that together.. and I made some joke about what a hot date that would be! he said no really, you come visit me and I will take you on a date and even make my famous chocolate cake for you.. :-) I should never let guys know thats the secret to my heart....
How weird would that be though, to go visit him for Thanksgiving?? Yes Im here after not seeing you for 5 years- now cook for me!!! :-) I think Im good here for now.. thanks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home