Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I just thought of something..

I realized why maybe yesterday I had such a feeling of being alone and couldnt figure it out... Today would have been me and the ex's 8 year Anniversary! Wow.. Amazing what 1 year and 1/2 can bring... Just occurred to me as I was sitting here typing my lesson for tomorrow for school.. I was like oh my goodness- who's birthday did i forget?? Then I realized what it was..

So now I am listening to some music that the best friend recommended.. Damien Rice? Heard of him?? Well this shit is freaking depressing!!! Its really nice listening music but ignore the words would be my suggestion.lol :-)

Okay back to typing my lesson plan.. I feel like these days Iam torn between what I need to be doing and should be doing.. when do I get to do what I want to do??? Sleep sounds great right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home