lonely..
It amazes me that I can be surrounded by people all day long and feel so alone.. I long for a quiet moment where I can just do anything but think and just sit back and relax.. Yes I feel more alone right now than I have in a long time.. My mind is running and my life is just fast paced right now and I sometimes feel like I cant breathe..
At church this past Sunday, a couple was sitting in front of me and they looked so happy.. They couldnt stop holding hands and stealing a quick kiss.. appropriate in church or not.. I miss that.. I miss having someone there, knowing that someone feels so much for me..
No I dont have time for it right now in my life, but when will I? When will I meet that someone that will make my heart beat faster, bring a smile to my face just hearing their voice...
I did something stupid right now.. yes as I type this damn blog... The ex signed on for the occassional IM session and of course went straight to away message.. (Think that its the infamous Fiance??Hmm..) Anyways, I decided oh what the hell.. I will just look.. It just said.."Taking my Fiance out to Dinner" Um, okay.. Really?? Why in the world would someone feel the need to take someone out to dinner after 10pm at night and leave a IM message to let everyone know that he is taking his FIANCE to dinner.. which im sure dinner will consist of a nice drive thru at McDonalds but still.. lol How retarded... Okay so Im done feeling curious about the messages cause they are just dumb and obviously whoever is writing them thinks that I CARE??lol Honestly, how many guys refer to their soon to be wife as their FIANCE on IM once every 2 months..lol Come one girl- Im not a threat so stop your petty ways.. :-)
So anyways, back to my pity party...lol Im just feeling lonely these days-- maybe cause in less than 2 hours it will be the month surrounded by hearts and couples.. ? Who knows?? Dont you worry, Im going to get mine, eventually :-)
Love this Quote:
Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.
At church this past Sunday, a couple was sitting in front of me and they looked so happy.. They couldnt stop holding hands and stealing a quick kiss.. appropriate in church or not.. I miss that.. I miss having someone there, knowing that someone feels so much for me..
No I dont have time for it right now in my life, but when will I? When will I meet that someone that will make my heart beat faster, bring a smile to my face just hearing their voice...
I did something stupid right now.. yes as I type this damn blog... The ex signed on for the occassional IM session and of course went straight to away message.. (Think that its the infamous Fiance??Hmm..) Anyways, I decided oh what the hell.. I will just look.. It just said.."Taking my Fiance out to Dinner" Um, okay.. Really?? Why in the world would someone feel the need to take someone out to dinner after 10pm at night and leave a IM message to let everyone know that he is taking his FIANCE to dinner.. which im sure dinner will consist of a nice drive thru at McDonalds but still.. lol How retarded... Okay so Im done feeling curious about the messages cause they are just dumb and obviously whoever is writing them thinks that I CARE??lol Honestly, how many guys refer to their soon to be wife as their FIANCE on IM once every 2 months..lol Come one girl- Im not a threat so stop your petty ways.. :-)
So anyways, back to my pity party...lol Im just feeling lonely these days-- maybe cause in less than 2 hours it will be the month surrounded by hearts and couples.. ? Who knows?? Dont you worry, Im going to get mine, eventually :-)
Love this Quote:
Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home