Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just when things were going in a straight path...

Slight Kink has to happen of course!!! Things were just starting to go to perfect... I should have known this would happen.. Curve Ball!!

So I get a call today for my first interview with a school here.. Its a school that I would love to teach at. I have my interview tomorrow and am so nervous.. What if it goes well? What if I get offered a job?? What do I do??

If I were to get offered a job, I would hope that I would have enough time to still go check out things in Austin.. what if that goes well too?? What if it doesnt??? What if I get down there and have no job offers??

Besides the whole figuring out where to live thing, what would happen between me and the best friend?? If things go well and we hit it off.. I will still be living 6 hours away.. Hmm.. guess only time will tell.. I just wish there was a map that I could look at that would tell me what to do next, where to go, what to expect... but that would be too easy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home