Sunday, April 23, 2006

HE'S SO WONDERFUL!!!

Oh my goodness!! I just got off the phone with him and my face hurts from smiling so much!!!!

We had been on the phone for a little over 3 hours and he brings up me coming to visit next weekend.. He said well I hope you are planning on bringing a dress.... I said um, to go downtown in??? Um, no Im more a jeans and sexy top kind of girl..lol then he said well I dont know that jeans would be the most appropriate for the OPERA!!!!! Yes, you read that correctly!! He bought tickets for us to go the OPERA!!!! I have never been to the OPERA before and he knew that.. and said that he thought that would make my trip down there extra special.

He bought the tickets last week... I must have said are you serious??? at least 100 times!!!!!! Then I kept doing the "ah.. im so excited!!!" at least another 100 times!! My face hurt so badly from smiling so hard!!! But then it hit me.. I already told him that I dont have anything formal to wear... why would he do this?? Then he said well we dont have to dress up formal or anything for the section we are sitting in.. Evidentally there are 2 sections.. the one that is formal tuxedos and formal dresses and then the normal people section where you can wear a nice dress or dress pants... So since he knew that I would refuse to go cause i didnt have anything to wear-- he bought the normal seats... He said you can just wear some dress pants and nice top.. or a dress if you want.. its no big deal! So Now I HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR TO THE OPERA!!!!

If I wasnt stressed out and nervous enough about all the stuff with the job fair and seeing him for the first time in over 5 years-- NOW THIS!!! I cannot express how much him doing this means to me... Even when Kevin and I were together-- I was always the one to plan things, buy the tickets, etc... For someone to know how much I would love to do something like this, to surprise me with it!!! I am just speechless.. Iam so happy and feel so special to have someone be that kind that they would do that for me, just cause they knew it would make me happy! This is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me..

This weekend is going to be so scary for me.. what if when he picks me up from the airport--its just too weird and no good signs of attraction?? What if the job fair doesnt go well and I dont have any interviews for that afternoon?? What if he is so bummed out about seeing me again and nothing being there that the opera- as romantic and wonderful as it could be-- its miserable??? What if Im totally feeling him-- but he's not feeling me???

I guess I could look at it like- what a great best friend I have that would do something that special for me for nothing... it sounds so much nicer to think that this would be our first date that started it all...lol Okay yeah, jumping ahead a bit.. I know...

I just cant figure out why he and I still have this close relationship after all these years.. lets see..we have been this close for 12 years!! Doesnt that seem like an awfully long time to be just friends.. ??? Here I am finally single and he's single.. shouldnt it just work out like in the fairy tales..lol and we lived happily ever after.....

Yeah there is no way Im going to get any good sleep the next week... too much on my mind.. I feel like I need to start starving myself and working out like MAD WOMAN so that I can be that special girl that he is looking for... and I can go to the Opera and it can just be so wonderful...

Okay I just re-read all that I just wrote and wow.. I sound like a crack head thats so messed up!!!! Im obsessing over something that may not be what I think at all... I think I must have split personalities.. One thinks this is going to happen and the other thinks IM NUTS... Which one should I go with?? Any ideas???

Im taking bets on next weekend- What are you betting on???
Screw it.. Im going to the Damn OPERA!!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home