When Im Drunk- He Gets Very Talkative....
Last night about 10:30pm, I decided that I needed some wine. I drove over to the strip got not 1 but 2 bottles of wine.. I did not have any real reason to drink.. Just sounded nice and relaxing and I was feeling extremely sexually frustrated so I figured it would be a good way to help me sleep..
Got home and began to drink and then he called.. The conversation of course was a bit flirty.. Doesnt take much for me to be that way though.. And then on my 3rd glass the conversation began to get a little too serious.. He was talking about when we get married and how much I will love getting to fly back to Lubbock together to stay with my family for the holidays.. yep.. it was a little much for the 3rd glass..
Then I tried repeatedly to change the subject and that wasnt quite working.. we ended up on the topic of self control.. Holy Hell! I know that I have him beat on this one.. I mean really, just look at last weekend.. I could have had the guy..lol Just kidding.. I dont mean like that necessarily, and maybe the words self control arent what Im looking for.. I think what I can practice is FEAR. It keeps me safe from getting hurt again and so I dont let myself get too close..
Now after our conversations last night though, I dont know what in the world this upcoming week will be like.. He said something about perfection.. and I told him (drunkenly) that I love everything about him except one thing.. The strip club thing.. other than that he would be the perfect guy for me.
What the hell was I doing?? He told me that there is nothing about me that he would change (liar) and that maybe we could compromise.. So he spent the next 2 hours working out a deal with me on how we could make this work.. cause he wouldnt want to "lose me" Hell, I didnt know he had me?
He did tell me that this whole compromise thing would be like the Southwest DING system though and would expire if I didnt agree... Basically here were his compromises..
Got home and began to drink and then he called.. The conversation of course was a bit flirty.. Doesnt take much for me to be that way though.. And then on my 3rd glass the conversation began to get a little too serious.. He was talking about when we get married and how much I will love getting to fly back to Lubbock together to stay with my family for the holidays.. yep.. it was a little much for the 3rd glass..
Then I tried repeatedly to change the subject and that wasnt quite working.. we ended up on the topic of self control.. Holy Hell! I know that I have him beat on this one.. I mean really, just look at last weekend.. I could have had the guy..lol Just kidding.. I dont mean like that necessarily, and maybe the words self control arent what Im looking for.. I think what I can practice is FEAR. It keeps me safe from getting hurt again and so I dont let myself get too close..
Now after our conversations last night though, I dont know what in the world this upcoming week will be like.. He said something about perfection.. and I told him (drunkenly) that I love everything about him except one thing.. The strip club thing.. other than that he would be the perfect guy for me.
What the hell was I doing?? He told me that there is nothing about me that he would change (liar) and that maybe we could compromise.. So he spent the next 2 hours working out a deal with me on how we could make this work.. cause he wouldnt want to "lose me" Hell, I didnt know he had me?
He did tell me that this whole compromise thing would be like the Southwest DING system though and would expire if I didnt agree... Basically here were his compromises..
- He would only go to the strip club for close friends Bachelor parties and if he was in the wedding.
- He would not be getting any dances,etc.. he would not lie to me about where he was going or what happened there.
- Once we get married at 28 then all bets are off.. he would just be telling the guys that he would be heading home to his wife instead of finishing the night out with the guys at the strip club.
- With one final exception- his brothers wedding.. he would go and the previous rules would apply..
He came up with all that on his own.. I didnt have to give my 2 cents or anything!! Wow! Im thinking he must really be thinking he loves me or he's just damn good at making it sound that way..Honestly, he's come along way! He went from "No its not a big deal, why would I give up going?" to this..
Needless to say, I did not make a decision last night.. Hell we arent even dating!! Then he told me that I was a Spoiled Bratty Princess and I need to know that I wont always get my way with him.. :-) Yes, but we are making progress, now arent we?? lol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home