Friday, May 05, 2006

One thing after another...


I cannot even tell you how nervous I am right now!! I made myself absolutely sick yesterday worrying about things! Got a migraine and had to take medicine and go to bed..

So last weekend was the most amazing weekend of my life!! It was pure bliss!
I almost missed my flight because I left the house 20 minutes before my plane was to depart.. I did make it there though! It was just a close call! He picked me up and it was a little bit stranger at first. He was beautiful though!! Looks absolutely amazing!! He drove me to the job fair and I was a bit squeamish cause of the bumpy flight but I headed into the job fair. I was done with the chaos and interview by 12:30 and so he came and picked me up.. I was supposed to be there till 4pm so this was unexpected..

We grabbed some lunch that I was too nervous to eat and I had a cold beer.. We talked pretty normal through it though, even though he could tell I was a bit disappointed in how the job fair went.. Then we headed back to his place and he gave me the grand tour! They have done so much with all the land they live on. There were gardens of flowers, vegetables, a serenity garden, ponds with fish, doves everywhere, they have a small vinyard in the back.. Absolutely amazing!! I got to pet his sweet dogs and then we went inside.. My black suit at this point was filthy..lol

He said for me to get changed and we would go out... Um, I packed thinking I only needed what i was going to wear that night and on the way home.. So i had A PAIR OF JEANS and some flipflops but not shirt.. so I borrowed on of his.. It smelled wonderful! So we head out and picked up a camera on the way.. I didnt know where we were going, but hoped it wouldnt be anything big since I was no where near matching at this point! That irritates me.. Anyways, He took me to Zilker Park where there are the most amazing art exhibits. Its all outside and just stunning to look at.. It was very romantic and made it feel odd that we werent holding hands and hugging through the entire thing.. We only took one picture-- it was him leaning over like he was going to kiss this statue.. It was breath taking and I wished at that moment that I was her..lol

Next we headed to the Botanical Gardens! Wow! Once again just beautiful and so romantic! We went through all the trails and gardens and it was just wonderful!! I managed to make him forget about the camera cause we didnt take any more pictures.. There was one moment that I wished we would have though.. In the butterfly garden.. There were butterflies everywhere and so many beautiful flowers! They had these cute chairs for 2 with butterfly wings coming out of the back.. I saw this elderly couple sitting there and holding hands and just staring at eachother.. I would have loved to have a picture of that..

So we headed home after that to get ready for the Opera... His shower was SO NICE! I didnt want to get out... Got ready and my hair and everything really looked good for a chance! God was with me.. So then I come out and asked if he wouldnt mind zipping me up and from the look on his face, I think he may have wanted to just take the damn thing off.. He told me that I looked so Hot! (AKA: You look beautiful, I think?) So we are leaving and his mom is outside and sees us and tell me how beautiful I looked and how nice we looked together! That was sweet!
Then we are on our way to the Opera! We had such a great time! He bought me a glass of wine when we got there and walked me around a bit.. I did feel very good about myself that night!! It seemed weird that we did not hold hands or touch during the opera or during the breaks.. He took me on the different levels to see all the art and we just walked side by side.. little weird feeling.. We did notice in the booklet that May 13th there would be a ballet in town doing Romeo & Juliet.. My favorite love story and his as well... He told me I would need to come back into tow for that..
So we leave and go to a bar that he hangs out at sometimes, had a beer, felt a bit overdressed and left.. Then we went to another bar that is famous for their Mexican Martini's and wow this place was great!! I was drunk by the time we left and feeling a little more comfortable.. We got home and changed into our pj's and I walked into his room..
It was complete darkness except that he had the blinds pulled up so that all i could see were stars.. then his bed was lit up with a blue from underneath( boys..lol) and he had music playing.. It was Rascall Flatts "Broken Road" it was enough to make me cry.. Then walked around the corner and handed me a glass of wine.. He looked well, um, delicious! Then I must have sobered up some and reminded myself to not give into any feelings and impulses I might have.. We went out on to the balcony and sat in the swing and talked.. It was so ROMANTIC!! Then we headed back inside and laid in his bed.. We stayed up all night long talking and cuddling, and staring at eachother. It was perfect!
We almost missed my flight the next morning cause we didnt get out of bed.. I did make it there and quickly said good bye with a side hug.. What the heck? A side huh!! Yeah i Know, but i was so nervous!! It was the most perfect weekend I have ever had and I have never felt that happy in my life!
He calls me that night and says that there are 2 more job fairs on May 13th that I need to come down for.. He wants me there..Then the following night we talked for like 4 hours and it was so great.. he sent me an email when we hung up.. it was a poem that he had sent me when he first told me he was in love with me back in high school.. Very sweet!
This week we have talked everynight and its just going so perfect! Yesterday I called to tell him that I had booked my flight for that weekend.. I would be arriving on the 13th and leaving that Monday night.. Flights were CHEAP!So then he calls me a bit later and says that he cant pick me up on Saturday... I just sat there wondering why the hell not!!! Then he said I have a favor to ask of you though.. Can you pick me up next Thursday?? Ah.. He booked a flight to see me!! He will be here Thursday and Friday (for my graduation) and then we will fly back to Austin together.. We will be spending 5 days together!! Holy Shit!! Thats scary! Im freaking out a bit now..
Last night he did tell me that we werent going to the Ballet.. that he wanted to take me to Enchanted Rock instead. We would be going camping there.. He wants me to see the sunset and all the stars from the top of the rock.. and then see the sunrise that morning. He promised it will be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen..
Can you understand how wonderful this all is for me?? And How I am scared to death of it all!!
So thats where Im at these days.. I will keep you posted.. Any suggestions of what to do with him while he's here?? Oh my gosh.. Im so used to being the romantic and thoughtful one that now I feel like I have no idea how to do that anymore.. he's so damn good at it..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home