Mixed Signals??
I just can figure some people out.. I mean really!!! The past 2 days on the phone with HIM have been so retarded!!! But I did get some worries off my chest with him last night and things were better.. So we will see what the rest of this week is going to be like.. Im still excited about this weekend.. possibility of job offers, amongst other things... but trying to really focus on the job offers!!!
I happened to read my horoscope today and do you ever wonder how they can be so DEAD on... Check this out..
An echo from your romantic past is happening for a reason at the week's outset -- mull it over. Rewards are there for the taking on Tuesday and Wednesday; all you have to do is be bold enough to try something brand new in the love department. Don't worry -- it'll be fun with the mood you're in. Sweet little communiques are favored at the end of the workweek, so do a little online flirting or exchange some hot text messages -- or there's always the old-fashioned whisper. This weekend, your love life revs up, and if you can't figure out where you're going, at least you're enjoying the ride.
I was like.. Wow!! Thats pretty interesting.. and speaking about being DEAD ON.. I found out that the weather on the way to and from Austin is going to be RAINY.. I had a dream last night that I was there and about to land and the plane crashed and I died!!??!! Wonder what in the world my mind was trying to work out with that one??? Maybe its that if it crashed I would still never know.. the answers to all the questions in my head?? Hmm... Lets hope that it doesnt crash. Thanks!!
I happened to read my horoscope today and do you ever wonder how they can be so DEAD on... Check this out..
An echo from your romantic past is happening for a reason at the week's outset -- mull it over. Rewards are there for the taking on Tuesday and Wednesday; all you have to do is be bold enough to try something brand new in the love department. Don't worry -- it'll be fun with the mood you're in. Sweet little communiques are favored at the end of the workweek, so do a little online flirting or exchange some hot text messages -- or there's always the old-fashioned whisper. This weekend, your love life revs up, and if you can't figure out where you're going, at least you're enjoying the ride.
I was like.. Wow!! Thats pretty interesting.. and speaking about being DEAD ON.. I found out that the weather on the way to and from Austin is going to be RAINY.. I had a dream last night that I was there and about to land and the plane crashed and I died!!??!! Wonder what in the world my mind was trying to work out with that one??? Maybe its that if it crashed I would still never know.. the answers to all the questions in my head?? Hmm... Lets hope that it doesnt crash. Thanks!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home