Here's how it all happened...
So I picked him up from the airport on Thursday morning and no I had not had any sleep! We ran to the mall, cause he needed to buy some flip flops?? Boys are so weird- the ones he bought have a bottle opener on the bottom?? Weird!
Then I took him to lunch at La Diosa Wine Bar- one of my favorite places. It was nice and relaxing! Then we drove out to the winery and took the tour and did the tasting.. I was exhausted.. My driving was horrible! Next we met up with another couple and headed over to the Science Spectrum to watch a show. I pretty much slept through the entire thing.. It was good but I was just DEAD TIRED!! After that, we headed to the store to buy some alcohol for the cook out and then to the grocery store for food... This was where it got awkward.. He met 2 of my good girl friends and one was not being the most discrete.. She made it uncomfortable! But I loved seeing him with her daughter.. He is wonderful with kids!
Then we headed to my house and sat on the back porch just drinking wine and talking.. He told me that this was his favorite part of the day.. He enjoyed just sitting with me and spending time together. Ah! So then we ran to grab a bite to eat at 9:30pm at one of my favorite bars.. we talked more and had a beer.. then it was off to bed. Things were not going as well as the previous weekend had.. but I couldnt tell if it was because i was tired or he just wasnt into me?? We went to bed and there was no snuggling to be done at all!!
Woke up bright and early the next morning and ran to my friends house to set up for the cookout.. This was pretty entertaining and he and I had a good time together! Then we headed back to my house to get ready for my graduation.. Got dressed and headed out.. The ceremony was very short and not much to it! I was glad that my friends came, and that he was there to support me! It meant alot to me! It did make me really miss my parents though...
Now onto to the Cook out.. This was a bit weird at first.. a few couples not getting along so well, a few quiet people, people with head aches not feeling so good, then me wearing a black bra under my white tank top! I had forgotten to pack my strapless bra when I packed my clothes and had to wear the bra I wore to graduation.. I felt like a nerd but 2 drinks later- didnt care! I got very drunk and had a wonderful time!! All my friends got to know him and he was loving everyone!! We had a wonderful time!! As the night went on, we decided to head downtown.. I had gotten wind of a few remarks he had made throughout the night about "us" and "our future" and was thinking-- what the hell?? He hasnt talked to me at all? Why is he telling them all this stuff?? We held hands and had a great time with my friends.. it was a great night! We got home and were a little touchy feely cause of the alcohol.. snuggled for the 3 hours we got to sleep before our flight out.. and just an FYI- dont get drunk and then try to pack for a weekend out of town!
So we flew out that morning and his parents picked us up from the airport. It was like I had known them my whole life.. We all got along really well--they took us to IHOP for breakfast- it was good!! Then dropped me off at the job fair.. which went well but havent heard anything just yet?
He came to get me and we headed to his house, where I finally got to take a much needed nap. It was nice to be with him and have him hold me.. We woke up and headed out to Enchanted Rock...The entire ride out there, he kept making comments about how we need to be checking out flights for like every other weekend so that we can see eachother regularly.. then pointing out houses and apartmens that we shoud look into.. We hiked up the mountain and it was just amazing! We laid there on the top on the hot surface and just talked for a long time, looked at the stars.. We hiked back down, set up camp, took showers and then sat outside and talked.. I cant even describe how beautiful his body looked in the moonlight! then we went to bed... where he wrapped his arms around me tight and told me that he was in love with me!
Skipping forward the next day we hiked some more and went through caves and it was just breathtaking! Then headed back to Round Rock.. took a nap together, went to church and then spent the evening hanging out with his family... Then went to bed early.. He had to work the next day, so when he got off.. he took me to the nature center which is fun and romantic! Then to the airport.. We had many talks about us, having a family together, where we would live, etc..
This is all moving so fast! My head is spinning and I cant seem to catch up with him...He's wanting to meet my parents.. I know that he has time to wrap his brain around all this and plan it out in his mind but im still trying to transition from best friends in to something more..
He did call me tonight and told me that he had thought about me all day and missed me so much... Made my whole day! :-) Can you Believe that this is all really happening???
Then I took him to lunch at La Diosa Wine Bar- one of my favorite places. It was nice and relaxing! Then we drove out to the winery and took the tour and did the tasting.. I was exhausted.. My driving was horrible! Next we met up with another couple and headed over to the Science Spectrum to watch a show. I pretty much slept through the entire thing.. It was good but I was just DEAD TIRED!! After that, we headed to the store to buy some alcohol for the cook out and then to the grocery store for food... This was where it got awkward.. He met 2 of my good girl friends and one was not being the most discrete.. She made it uncomfortable! But I loved seeing him with her daughter.. He is wonderful with kids!
Then we headed to my house and sat on the back porch just drinking wine and talking.. He told me that this was his favorite part of the day.. He enjoyed just sitting with me and spending time together. Ah! So then we ran to grab a bite to eat at 9:30pm at one of my favorite bars.. we talked more and had a beer.. then it was off to bed. Things were not going as well as the previous weekend had.. but I couldnt tell if it was because i was tired or he just wasnt into me?? We went to bed and there was no snuggling to be done at all!!
Woke up bright and early the next morning and ran to my friends house to set up for the cookout.. This was pretty entertaining and he and I had a good time together! Then we headed back to my house to get ready for my graduation.. Got dressed and headed out.. The ceremony was very short and not much to it! I was glad that my friends came, and that he was there to support me! It meant alot to me! It did make me really miss my parents though...
Now onto to the Cook out.. This was a bit weird at first.. a few couples not getting along so well, a few quiet people, people with head aches not feeling so good, then me wearing a black bra under my white tank top! I had forgotten to pack my strapless bra when I packed my clothes and had to wear the bra I wore to graduation.. I felt like a nerd but 2 drinks later- didnt care! I got very drunk and had a wonderful time!! All my friends got to know him and he was loving everyone!! We had a wonderful time!! As the night went on, we decided to head downtown.. I had gotten wind of a few remarks he had made throughout the night about "us" and "our future" and was thinking-- what the hell?? He hasnt talked to me at all? Why is he telling them all this stuff?? We held hands and had a great time with my friends.. it was a great night! We got home and were a little touchy feely cause of the alcohol.. snuggled for the 3 hours we got to sleep before our flight out.. and just an FYI- dont get drunk and then try to pack for a weekend out of town!
So we flew out that morning and his parents picked us up from the airport. It was like I had known them my whole life.. We all got along really well--they took us to IHOP for breakfast- it was good!! Then dropped me off at the job fair.. which went well but havent heard anything just yet?
He came to get me and we headed to his house, where I finally got to take a much needed nap. It was nice to be with him and have him hold me.. We woke up and headed out to Enchanted Rock...The entire ride out there, he kept making comments about how we need to be checking out flights for like every other weekend so that we can see eachother regularly.. then pointing out houses and apartmens that we shoud look into.. We hiked up the mountain and it was just amazing! We laid there on the top on the hot surface and just talked for a long time, looked at the stars.. We hiked back down, set up camp, took showers and then sat outside and talked.. I cant even describe how beautiful his body looked in the moonlight! then we went to bed... where he wrapped his arms around me tight and told me that he was in love with me!
Skipping forward the next day we hiked some more and went through caves and it was just breathtaking! Then headed back to Round Rock.. took a nap together, went to church and then spent the evening hanging out with his family... Then went to bed early.. He had to work the next day, so when he got off.. he took me to the nature center which is fun and romantic! Then to the airport.. We had many talks about us, having a family together, where we would live, etc..
This is all moving so fast! My head is spinning and I cant seem to catch up with him...He's wanting to meet my parents.. I know that he has time to wrap his brain around all this and plan it out in his mind but im still trying to transition from best friends in to something more..
He did call me tonight and told me that he had thought about me all day and missed me so much... Made my whole day! :-) Can you Believe that this is all really happening???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home