I feel like I cant breathe...
So all morning long when Im hanging out with people that I havent seen in a few years.. Im showing them Jaime's pictures and telling them about him... I get out of there and am headed to the birthday party. My dad calls me and asks if Jaime has booked a flight for memorial weekend yet? I told him no, that we are working on that still. He says that he will see what he can do.. Um, What?? I dont know where this is coming from and if he knows about Jaime and I or if he's just hoping to help push this all along..But this was a random comment to make! Then before I head into the birthday party- I get a text Message.
I dont get text messages ever! Mainly cause I dont send them- they are a real bitch! (yes Im on Sprint). So I check my text message and guess who its from... :-) It said thinking of you! Totally made my day! I got that stupid goofy grin on my face that just wouldnt budge..lol
I called him when I got done at the birthday party and we talked for a while. I was telling him that I had baby fever and he was laughing at me.. Then he surprised the hell out of me. He told me that he needed to ask me something. ( I kind of braced myself for something bad due to the low tone in his voice). He said he wanted to ask my permission to go out with Tiffany that night and see the 2 little nieces. He said that needed to know if it was going to bother me, that he wouldnt go if it would. This was one of the most considerate and nice things-- boyfriends in the past would just go and I'd hear about it later and usually get a tad bit pissed off.. But I honestly trust him and know that he would not do anything.. He told me that he has waited too long for us to finally happen and wouldnt do anything to mess it up. I told him it was fine.. I didnt have a problem with it at all.
We chatted a little longer then I went to bed. He called me at work tonight and told me that things went well. He got to spend several hours with the girls and that Tiffany actually brought along her new boyfriend. Turns out that she had a friend for like 13 years that just suddenly came back into the picture and was moving there. They are now dating.. have been for as long as Jaime and I. :-) Kind of a weird coincidence?
Our conversations just get more and more weird as time passes.. We discussed the whole cuddling thing and how Im weird about it.. I seem to have some major issues so far in his eyes. He says that he understands that its going to take me some time to adjust.. but then he seems to constantly be asking me why I dont cuddle with him, am overly affection, wont tell him what Im feeling.. HELL THIS IS REALLY NEW TO ME!!! Im not trying to push him away but did tell him that we have only spent a total of 6 days together... that it will get better the more we see eachother and the more comfortable we both get. Im definately feeling some pressure..
He's really getting nervous about meeting my parents. He was talking to his parents about it and his mom was warning him to think before he speaks.. I dont want him to feel like that. My family is very laid back and will love him! They really will! He will probably hear it from them before he hears it from me..
Then the conversation turns odd for 2 reasons.. Sex and Marriage. The fact that the slightest touch from him just sends sparks screaming through my body.. makes me really not trust myself with him at this point..lol I want to wait and he told me thats fine.. he will do his best..lol But we just have so much sexual tension its going to be VERY hard... Then he said something about marriage and how he wants to get stable and blah blah.. he brought it up in a weird way and then when i asked-- what are you talking about?? He changed the subject. So I just said okay well whatever you were talking about- Im just telling you now- I will not date you for 7 years. lol
I miss him..and hope that when we do see eachother it does feel more natural and comfortable. I want to stop being so serious and just enjoy this feeling and enjoy him.
I dont get text messages ever! Mainly cause I dont send them- they are a real bitch! (yes Im on Sprint). So I check my text message and guess who its from... :-) It said thinking of you! Totally made my day! I got that stupid goofy grin on my face that just wouldnt budge..lol
I called him when I got done at the birthday party and we talked for a while. I was telling him that I had baby fever and he was laughing at me.. Then he surprised the hell out of me. He told me that he needed to ask me something. ( I kind of braced myself for something bad due to the low tone in his voice). He said he wanted to ask my permission to go out with Tiffany that night and see the 2 little nieces. He said that needed to know if it was going to bother me, that he wouldnt go if it would. This was one of the most considerate and nice things-- boyfriends in the past would just go and I'd hear about it later and usually get a tad bit pissed off.. But I honestly trust him and know that he would not do anything.. He told me that he has waited too long for us to finally happen and wouldnt do anything to mess it up. I told him it was fine.. I didnt have a problem with it at all.
We chatted a little longer then I went to bed. He called me at work tonight and told me that things went well. He got to spend several hours with the girls and that Tiffany actually brought along her new boyfriend. Turns out that she had a friend for like 13 years that just suddenly came back into the picture and was moving there. They are now dating.. have been for as long as Jaime and I. :-) Kind of a weird coincidence?
Our conversations just get more and more weird as time passes.. We discussed the whole cuddling thing and how Im weird about it.. I seem to have some major issues so far in his eyes. He says that he understands that its going to take me some time to adjust.. but then he seems to constantly be asking me why I dont cuddle with him, am overly affection, wont tell him what Im feeling.. HELL THIS IS REALLY NEW TO ME!!! Im not trying to push him away but did tell him that we have only spent a total of 6 days together... that it will get better the more we see eachother and the more comfortable we both get. Im definately feeling some pressure..
He's really getting nervous about meeting my parents. He was talking to his parents about it and his mom was warning him to think before he speaks.. I dont want him to feel like that. My family is very laid back and will love him! They really will! He will probably hear it from them before he hears it from me..
Then the conversation turns odd for 2 reasons.. Sex and Marriage. The fact that the slightest touch from him just sends sparks screaming through my body.. makes me really not trust myself with him at this point..lol I want to wait and he told me thats fine.. he will do his best..lol But we just have so much sexual tension its going to be VERY hard... Then he said something about marriage and how he wants to get stable and blah blah.. he brought it up in a weird way and then when i asked-- what are you talking about?? He changed the subject. So I just said okay well whatever you were talking about- Im just telling you now- I will not date you for 7 years. lol
I miss him..and hope that when we do see eachother it does feel more natural and comfortable. I want to stop being so serious and just enjoy this feeling and enjoy him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home