Thursday, May 18, 2006

Making Plans..

So it feels like my mind is just racing with the thoughts of what will happen next??
I did not get to talk to HIM all day long since I have no minutes left till the 22nd.. But I did call him tonight on my way to work... He told me that he had thought about me all day long and had been telling his friends that we are finally together! They are all so excited about meeting me.. (Im not going to lie- Im nervous as hell about meeting them!)

I have an interview today at 2:30 and he told me that he has a feeling this might be the one! Im a bit worried about that though.. Its not really the grade I would like to teach.. I dont know that my heart would be in it as much as it would a younger grade.. Im just going to go in there and do my best and see what happens. But he did say that since I got that call on Monday- He has been checking online for jobs here and apartments and stuff.. I cant believe he's taking such a big interest in the possible move.. nothings certain yet??

He told me that he is trying desperately to get a good deal on flights for Memorial Weekend- He misses me badly! But that if not that weekend, definately the following weekend.. I hope it doesnt keep getting pushed back, and pushed back... (I know, I need to stop thinking negatively..) I really am ready to see him again as well.. This week just hasnt felt right without him around.. Im missing him alot! I got pictures back from out cookout last Friday and they are so cute! Lots of pictures of him and they just make me grin ear to ear! The picture we took together is NOT so cute but like he said when I told him that.. "That was before we were together, we have the rest of our lives together to take pictures and they will be great!" Ah, how sweet!

Out of the blue, he did tell me one thing that caught me off guard. He said that he wished I would appreciate myself more. He told me that I dont give myself credit enough for the good things I do, and what a beautiful person Iam on the inside and outside... When he was saying all this- I was almost in tears.. Not sure why he was saying it but it was sweet...

One thing I can say for myself is that I am very blessed... I have some of the most amazing friends anyone could ask for.. a few of them went out of their way last week to make it to my graduation and it meant to the world to me that they were there.. It wasnt a big deal really- but to me it was. They are my support system.. and I was so glad they made it.

I know that not everyone else can see the changes I have made in my life in the past 2 years but I can.. I may not seem 100% confident and happy with myself but I have come along way.. I am much more confident and proud of myself than I was before... I have accomplished alot personally and academically in the past 2 years! I hope that I can become more confident in other areas of my life as well but am just taking it one day at a time.. this new relationship has been a dream for me for so long and the fact that now that I have it-- I wonder if it will last or if I deserve it.. but HELL YEAH I DESERVE IT!!! I deserve to be happy..

Im a fairy tale kind of girl with dreams and I deserve a "and They Lived Happily Ever After..." (Im confident of that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home