Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Is It Wrong To Feel a Sense of Satisfaction??

I did do one thing today that kind of gave me a final sense of satisfaction and allowed me to let go of it all.... The one person that is always asking me if I have met anyone, am I dating anyone.. is my ex's mom. She and I email regularly and she is always asking.. So since this weekend, some things have changed for me and I decided to respond to her email.

I told her about He and I- that we are together and very happy! I did want to share this with her, just like I want to share it with all the people that I love and care about it. BUT deep down- I do have a sense of satisfaction knowing that when she tells Kevin- It will sting a little. This was the only guy that Kevin ever gave a moments worry about.. He knew that this guy loved me and would do anything for me.. This was his only threat... And now his worst nightmare has come true-- Cause he does have me now! Iam happy!

So honestly, how bad is that?? I dealt with my loss and all the hurt, I have managed to keep good thoughts and feelings towards Kevin.. not anger or hate.. but I think I should be allowed happiness in my life. I deserve to have good things happen to me.. and is it so much to ask that he might feel a bit of pain or saddness when he hears this news?? I know, thats not very nice but I never said I was perfect! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home