Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I just dont know..

I guess my blogging days may be coming to an end. I found out this weekend that he has looked at this blog and read 2 entries.. dont know which ones but damn thats mortifying! This is my personal space, may area to be open and honest and lay it all out there so that I can get it off my mind.. helps me to clear my thoughts..ya know?? Despite my best efforts to change the title, address, and my screenname on here, he found it! I dont understand how!!

So I was going to write a nice post about all that happened this weekend but am just not comfortable doing it. I will tell you that I did TELL HIM THAT I LOVED HIM! and on that note.. Im going to stay busy with something else here at work tonight.. Sucks that I can blog all about my weekend.. It was amazing!! So JAIME IF YOU ARE READING THIS- STOP!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home