Its 3:45 am- do you know where your boyfriend is?
Well I guess I have it bad.. cause Im just a tad bit irritated tonight. I talked to him earier this morning and it was so wonderful- as usual. Then tonight he called while I was out at a birthday..we talked briefly and then he let me go.. He got off work tonight and he and bunch of friends were going to go out. Last thing he said was that he would call me when he was on his way home...
Um, without sounding nuts- Its now 3:45am and he hasnt called.. I was kind of thinking that he would have called by now?? or at least sent a text message.. That would be a negative for both. I was really happy that he was getting to go out with his friends and have a good time.. its been a long while since he has done that, but damn.. I was really looking forward to that phone call. So the girl tendency has kicked in and is rearing its ugly head. I hate that.. but thats how we are programmed I guess.
SO..He is either still out having a great time.. or went to bed and fell asleep. Those are the only 2 choices that Im thinking of right now.. not going to let my imagination get the better of me and start worrying about petty things...lol Why when they say they will call- cant they just actually call??? Would save all of us alot of time and brain power..lol
Um, without sounding nuts- Its now 3:45am and he hasnt called.. I was kind of thinking that he would have called by now?? or at least sent a text message.. That would be a negative for both. I was really happy that he was getting to go out with his friends and have a good time.. its been a long while since he has done that, but damn.. I was really looking forward to that phone call. So the girl tendency has kicked in and is rearing its ugly head. I hate that.. but thats how we are programmed I guess.
SO..He is either still out having a great time.. or went to bed and fell asleep. Those are the only 2 choices that Im thinking of right now.. not going to let my imagination get the better of me and start worrying about petty things...lol Why when they say they will call- cant they just actually call??? Would save all of us alot of time and brain power..lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home