"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Suess
Why is it that when all is well in the world- something always happens to snap you out of it?? Tonight I was playing on myspace.com and looking through one of my oldest friends page.. saw a person on there that I didnt in a million years expect to see.. My EX's girlfriend (fiance). How in the world did they end up friends?? How do they know eachother?? I wonder if he has put 2 and 2 together and realizes that she is marrying my EX.. he and my EX were never close but thats just weird??
Then curiousity got the best of me, and I couldnt resist looking at her site and my EX's site. Why do I do things like that?? Anyways there wasnt anything too exciting.. evidentally they fight alot? from what comments and stuff, it seems like that.. who knows.. But I was surprised to hear how he proposed.. it was doing something that he hates... lol Guess alot changes when you get with someone new.. just weird..
Thinking about him now, I feel like that was a lifetime ago.. cant help but feel that I got the best years out of him though and that Im better off where I am now.
Jaime sent me a sweet text message this evening and totally made my night! I love to hear his voicemails, read his text messages, his emails, and his voice on the phone.. my very favorite is when he is right in front of me. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful he smells and how even just being next to him makes my whole world happier!
I did talk to him on my way into work tonight and he was all sorts of feisty! lol It was funny but definately caught my tired ass off guard. lol
I noticed on his myspace page tonight though that the comments had been deleted. There was only the one from SH. I asked him why he deleted it.. and he said that he was just getting rid of it to make more space or something? I told him that he didnt have to delete those.. they are supposed to stay on there..lol I kind of think he did it cause he thinks it bothered me.. It didnt really bother me at all.. Funny thing is, she posted yet another one tonight! lol She said something like "Jaimelito,where are you??" What is her deal??lol
Dumb Girl..
So the more I start thinking of our future together, the more excited I get.. I really am trying to hold back my excitement until something really happens but damn its hard.. I look forward to waking up next to him, spending time with him, having him close to me.. everyday! I think that he may be a little nervous even though he acts like he has no worries.. I brought up the idea that I may start looking for apartments and rental houses and he just got quiet. We have to find something before school starts back and I need to get moved before I start teaching.. will be a huge pain in the ass otherwise.. He has got to find a job here first.. but cant hurt to start looking already..
He asked if I would consider a 1 bedroom now since my parents are cool with things.. I told him that where I live.. its the same price for a 2 bedroom! I would rather have an extra room.. I think its important to be able to have some space.. I have too much crap! We would still sleep in the same room but could have a room for an office/spare bedroom kind of a thing.. I know it will all work out.. trying to not jump the gun but dont want to miss out on a good deal either. I sure hope this all really happens.
He told me last night before I came into work that he would be going to straight to bed and calling me before I leave work this morning.. that only makes my night go slower- I swear. I cant wait to talk to him again.. He keeps saying how much he loves me.. as much as I love to hear it, its just a bit unsettling since Im not saying it back yet. I feel it, I truly do.. but just dont want the first time I say it to be over the phone, ya know?
Oh and we had a weird talk earlier about waiting till marriage again.. he said that the way he see's it.. We are both saving ourselves for eachother.. We each only had one- and that one and one cancel eachother out?? lol Um, okay.. sounds good to me I guess.
I found this quote on my EX's Fiance's page and stole it cause i liked it.. I knew she would be useful at some point..lol
The best things in life are unseen..
That is why we close our eyes to cry, pray, and kiss.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home