Movie Quotes that are on My MIND!!
There are millions of people out there. But in the end it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe. But I know there's something beautiful in all my imperfections. A beauty in which he held out for me to see, a strength that can never be taken away.-Crazy/Beautiful
What I want most in the world is to find the one person who makes the world seem beautiful-Crazy/Beautiful
That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time.-Never Been Kissed
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities abide. I love you because I know no other way then this, so close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.-Patch Adams
They didn't agree on much, in fact they rarely agreed on anything at all, They fought all the time and challenged each other every day, but in spite all their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other-The Notebook
Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.-The Notebook
Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever and you still will have only a glimpse of how I feel for you-Meet Joe Black
You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you-Hook
There is fate, but it only takes you so far, because once you’re there its up to you to make it happen-Can’t Hardly Wait
If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?-Casper
The things you're afraid of are usually the most worthwhile-Chasing Liberty
What I want most in the world is to find the one person who makes the world seem beautiful-Crazy/Beautiful
That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time.-Never Been Kissed
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities abide. I love you because I know no other way then this, so close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.-Patch Adams
They didn't agree on much, in fact they rarely agreed on anything at all, They fought all the time and challenged each other every day, but in spite all their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other-The Notebook
Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.-The Notebook
Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever and you still will have only a glimpse of how I feel for you-Meet Joe Black
You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you-Hook
There is fate, but it only takes you so far, because once you’re there its up to you to make it happen-Can’t Hardly Wait
If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?-Casper
The things you're afraid of are usually the most worthwhile-Chasing Liberty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home