Monday, May 22, 2006

I love him..

So we talked on the phone for like 5 hours last night.. The more and more we talk about the future and he tells me these reassuring things.. my heart gives in a little bit more.. I know I love him.. I know that I have for a long time! Now telling him this- well I need to wait a bit longer.. I dont want to jump the gun. I know that he put himself out there, all vulnerable for me and I turned away but Im working on making that up to him.

Last night he was telling me that he has kept every email, card, letter I have ever sent him... He read a few to me and it just made me laugh- cause my writing style and randomness has not ever changed..lol How sweet is that though- Most people wouldnt keep that kind of stuff for that long.. What can I say, I love this guy!

My dad just called and asked if Jaime had bought his plane ticket yet and what day was he going to be here.. all sorts of questions. What in the world?? ANY ideas why my dad is being so nosy??? Hmmmm... I cannot wait to talk to him tonight.. gotta wait till after 9 pm though.. He did join myspace today though under yet another silly name and actually added me as a friend this time..lol I think its cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home