HOLY CRAP!! I'VE BEEN FOUND!!!
I cannot begin to tell you the emotions that I was feeling this afternoon when I received a phone call from Jaime. He was laughing and said that he had found my blog. Yes This BLOG! I was floored! I honestly thought there would be NO WAY for him to find it and he did. Dammit! That sucks so bad!! He swore to me that he did not read it-(jury is still out on that one...)
He did read a small part of the one that is called NO LONGER SINGLE.. He really liked what it had to say.. Can I even express to you what I was feeling as he is telling me all this?? I felt like I would be sick! Its like someone reaching into your heart and suddenly being able to see how you feel and think about everything.. or reading your Diary- cause thats pretty much what you are.. Damn- I felt so sick!
So Yes needless to say, I did change a few things about it so that he could not access it whenever he wanted.. the web address as well as my name. I hope that I can remember them..lol
Did I mention that we had "Our First Fight"? Well it wasnt really a fight but he didnt like giving in. He was purchasing his flights for this weekend and I asked him to please use my southwest gift card to help pay for it since it was super expensive. After going back and forth for a while- he finally gave in. I was so happy that he did. Why not let me do something nice for him once in a while.. its not often that I can these days.. cause Im so damn broke. lol
So that was our first fight and I WON! :-) I told him to get used to that feeling... He said that he cant wait to get here so that we can "make up." (uh huh..)
Then our second fight would be this afternoon when he found my blog.. j/k
I cannot express the feeling I get when I hear the phone ring and I see his name pop up on caller ID. I have to answer with a smile and a laugh. It makes my whole day! We talk for hours on end and I hate it when we have to say goodbye. My whole mood just changes.. I will be so happy to see him on Friday. I hope that when he and I see eachother at the airport- it just feels right, feels comfortable.. I want to let myself go and just enjoy being with him this weekend.. no worries!
My parents mentioned to me tonight that they are wanting to get out of our storage unit that we have.. in order to do that.. I would need to sell my couch, love seat, coffee table, end tables.. Basically all my furniture!! So Im thinking- what will I have when I move out?? I mentioned this to Jaime to see what his thoughts were. He seems to think that it would be fine-- He will just tell his parents that he needs furniture. They will go out and by themselves new stuff and give him what they have now?? What in the world? That sounds nice and all but Im thinking we are going to have bean bags in our living room..lol Owell it will work out somehow.
He should be calling here in a few hours and Im so excited! I look forward to each time we talk and just to hear his voice again.. I cant wait to see him on Friday!! So excited!
He did read a small part of the one that is called NO LONGER SINGLE.. He really liked what it had to say.. Can I even express to you what I was feeling as he is telling me all this?? I felt like I would be sick! Its like someone reaching into your heart and suddenly being able to see how you feel and think about everything.. or reading your Diary- cause thats pretty much what you are.. Damn- I felt so sick!
So Yes needless to say, I did change a few things about it so that he could not access it whenever he wanted.. the web address as well as my name. I hope that I can remember them..lol
Did I mention that we had "Our First Fight"? Well it wasnt really a fight but he didnt like giving in. He was purchasing his flights for this weekend and I asked him to please use my southwest gift card to help pay for it since it was super expensive. After going back and forth for a while- he finally gave in. I was so happy that he did. Why not let me do something nice for him once in a while.. its not often that I can these days.. cause Im so damn broke. lol
So that was our first fight and I WON! :-) I told him to get used to that feeling... He said that he cant wait to get here so that we can "make up." (uh huh..)
Then our second fight would be this afternoon when he found my blog.. j/k
I cannot express the feeling I get when I hear the phone ring and I see his name pop up on caller ID. I have to answer with a smile and a laugh. It makes my whole day! We talk for hours on end and I hate it when we have to say goodbye. My whole mood just changes.. I will be so happy to see him on Friday. I hope that when he and I see eachother at the airport- it just feels right, feels comfortable.. I want to let myself go and just enjoy being with him this weekend.. no worries!
My parents mentioned to me tonight that they are wanting to get out of our storage unit that we have.. in order to do that.. I would need to sell my couch, love seat, coffee table, end tables.. Basically all my furniture!! So Im thinking- what will I have when I move out?? I mentioned this to Jaime to see what his thoughts were. He seems to think that it would be fine-- He will just tell his parents that he needs furniture. They will go out and by themselves new stuff and give him what they have now?? What in the world? That sounds nice and all but Im thinking we are going to have bean bags in our living room..lol Owell it will work out somehow.
He should be calling here in a few hours and Im so excited! I look forward to each time we talk and just to hear his voice again.. I cant wait to see him on Friday!! So excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home