Monday, May 22, 2006

HE BOOKED HIS FLIGHT..

Iam just on cloud nine! Cant go to sleep.. We just hung up after talk for another 4 hours tonight and he booked his flight to come see me! I cannot wait to see him again and get to spend time with him. I miss his face, his hands, the warmth of his skin against mine, his smile, his scent, his breathing when he sleeps.. I know- I got it bad!

Im just trying to figure out what is right for me in this whole thing.. I want to feel comfortable with him and he's doing everything in his power to make me feel that way.. but its just not yet.. Im scared and nervous! There have been so many times in the past week that I have wanted to just blurt out- I love you! But I dont want it to be that way.. I want things to be meaningful and special.. Im just weird like that. Im a little bit nervous about this weekend just to see how my parents react to him, react to us being together, see how things go... I hope that it all just feels right and then I can tell him how I feel too..

I need to start getting some calls for job offers there.. Why are they not coming in? What am I doing wrong?? I want to badly for this to all work out and us be in the same place.. I need to get away from the city I am in and get a fresh start with him! I also need to start planning on when I will be going to visit him next. I asked him to please use my gift card that My best friend sent me for Graduation.. to help cover the cost for his SUPER $$$ flight this weekend.. and he did.. So if i can get some job interviews set up for after this Thursday when I get paid- that would be great!!:-) I can afford to fly and see him. He told me that when I visit in June sometime- he is going to take me somewhere special... Im thinking he will take me to Fredricksburg- only cause I mentioned it 100 times that I would love to go and spend the weekend there.. lol Dont know where else he would be thinking of?? Exciting to know that he is thinking of things though.. Not used to that at all.. He has me just beside myself these days.. Im so used to being the planner, the one making surprises.. I hate that he's one upping me all the time...lol
I do love our talks though.. I love the sound of his voice, his laugh, the words he says, the sweet ways he talk about me and how he misses me.. I could listen to him talk forever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home