Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am such an Idiot!

Okay, So I thought I was being all clever in changing my profile name and address on here.. BUT then I realized that it didnt just change this one.. It changed my other blogs as well!! I really thought that would just change this one?? How the hell can I make that happen?

So Im hoping that he hasnt noticed my new profile name on my other blog.. If so- Im screwed! You can run but you cant hide syndrome! So I went in and changed the address of it a little bit too! Just to keep him from being able to link to this one.. Am I obsessing? YES! Do I know this? YES. Is that okay? YES! These are my feelings and thoughts we are talking about, not ready to share all of them out loud with him, let alone let him READ them.. maybe down the line.. but not now.

So I made some updates to my HEADLINE! What do you think?? The other one was about finding my new self and exploring my single life.. well thats changed a bit and I figured that this too must evolve as well..

So since I cant change my profile to tell this about myself.. I will write it here.. (it links to my normal blog that has nothing to do with my love life.. dont want to share with everyone I know..ya know?)

***THIS NEW BLOG PAGE***
A little about me:

I am starting a new adventure in my life and doing so with my best friend. Nothing has ever been simple between us and the situations we get into are pretty funny.. So here are the ramblings of what happens when Cupids arrow finally hits the target...

So Here Goes Nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home