Saturday Flew by...
So He came up to my work on Saturday morning at like 5am to spend time with me here.. he looked so cute when he got here.. My coworker was really cool with it, since his wife hangs out up here for hours at a time too... They got along really well!
We left here and went home and tried to sleep.. hands were moving and so not much sleep was to be had.. But nothing happened.. Im not ready for that yet.. and I mean NOTHING HAPPENED.. just kissed and hugged on eachother. It was nice.. I know in the back of his mind he's wondering... What happened to this wild and aggressive girl that is sexually frustrated?? This new girl is trying to her hardest to be on her best behavior.. but believe me.. its BEEN HARD!!!
So we wake up and get ready for church and stuff.. went by a friends house and hung out for a bit.. then headed to church with my parents.. CHurch was good.. It was so nice to have him there with me. I couldnt help but think.. Would this be the church that we get married in?? Hmm.. Then we left there and my parents went home to cook out for dinner.. we ran to another friends house to say hi.. Then headed home.. Dinner was great.. Nice time with my parents once again..
We went and laid down for alittle bit and started to watch a movie. it was so hard to leave when I had to go to work.. I did not want to go!!! I did not want to be away from his side!! But I went and head ended up going to bed early that night..
He came up here that morning about 6:15am and brought me a dozen red roses.. How sweet! I almost got teary eyed about it.. It was just such a nice thing to do and made me feel very special. I love him so much!! (no i havent said it yet). Then we went home and napped for about 2 hours.. (touchy feely again, yes!) Then we had to pack and get ready to leave for Ruidoso.
Oh and Let me tell you that when he did get here on Friday.. the first thing that I had him do was to get on Myspace.com and let me the dang picture. Hold up- -back up.. Did I tell you about that?? So he has this friend that he kind of liked but never dated.. he didnt see it working out.. We will call her SH. So since he started his myspace account.. She found it and posted a comment. It was just saying hi and that she had a picture of the 2 of them together on her page.. So I clicked it to see what it looked like. .She's a cute girl..from what I could see in the one on her comment. But I was curious. So I clicked it and I wasnt allowed to see it cause Im not one of her friends.. UGH! Thats frustrating.. Now I just wanted to see it cause I couldnt.. Then when talking with a friend.. it got me even more curious to see it.. he told me that it was nothing that they had taken a picture last summer when they were out one night.. um, thats when he kind of liked her.. wonder what this picture looks like? what were they doing in the picture? Hmmm.. crazy girl mindset is happening bad!! So then when he gets here on Friday I asked him to let me see it so that I could just get over this.. he thought it was funny and began to give me a hard time about what I might see.. turns out it was just apicture of them standing next to eachother and nothing to worry about at all.. I hate being that crazy girl.. I know I must have seemed that way..lol
Day #2 Another great day..
We left here and went home and tried to sleep.. hands were moving and so not much sleep was to be had.. But nothing happened.. Im not ready for that yet.. and I mean NOTHING HAPPENED.. just kissed and hugged on eachother. It was nice.. I know in the back of his mind he's wondering... What happened to this wild and aggressive girl that is sexually frustrated?? This new girl is trying to her hardest to be on her best behavior.. but believe me.. its BEEN HARD!!!
So we wake up and get ready for church and stuff.. went by a friends house and hung out for a bit.. then headed to church with my parents.. CHurch was good.. It was so nice to have him there with me. I couldnt help but think.. Would this be the church that we get married in?? Hmm.. Then we left there and my parents went home to cook out for dinner.. we ran to another friends house to say hi.. Then headed home.. Dinner was great.. Nice time with my parents once again..
We went and laid down for alittle bit and started to watch a movie. it was so hard to leave when I had to go to work.. I did not want to go!!! I did not want to be away from his side!! But I went and head ended up going to bed early that night..
He came up here that morning about 6:15am and brought me a dozen red roses.. How sweet! I almost got teary eyed about it.. It was just such a nice thing to do and made me feel very special. I love him so much!! (no i havent said it yet). Then we went home and napped for about 2 hours.. (touchy feely again, yes!) Then we had to pack and get ready to leave for Ruidoso.
Oh and Let me tell you that when he did get here on Friday.. the first thing that I had him do was to get on Myspace.com and let me the dang picture. Hold up- -back up.. Did I tell you about that?? So he has this friend that he kind of liked but never dated.. he didnt see it working out.. We will call her SH. So since he started his myspace account.. She found it and posted a comment. It was just saying hi and that she had a picture of the 2 of them together on her page.. So I clicked it to see what it looked like. .She's a cute girl..from what I could see in the one on her comment. But I was curious. So I clicked it and I wasnt allowed to see it cause Im not one of her friends.. UGH! Thats frustrating.. Now I just wanted to see it cause I couldnt.. Then when talking with a friend.. it got me even more curious to see it.. he told me that it was nothing that they had taken a picture last summer when they were out one night.. um, thats when he kind of liked her.. wonder what this picture looks like? what were they doing in the picture? Hmmm.. crazy girl mindset is happening bad!! So then when he gets here on Friday I asked him to let me see it so that I could just get over this.. he thought it was funny and began to give me a hard time about what I might see.. turns out it was just apicture of them standing next to eachother and nothing to worry about at all.. I hate being that crazy girl.. I know I must have seemed that way..lol
Day #2 Another great day..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home