Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last Friday..

Okay so I got off work and went to pick him up from the airport.. we have a wonderful time taking a nap where i managed to reject him one too many times.. It was embarressing but damn I just need a few hours to get comfortable with him before we begin that again..lol Plus I was a little concerned with the kissing again.. but this time it was so much better! Guess we will be compatible after all.. :-) Just needed to see what the other liked??

Woke up and got ready and went to dinner with the parents.. This was nice. We had a really good time at dinner and I could tell they were really liking him. When we left my dad said that he wanted to take us on Sunday to Ruidoso for the night and go gambling and stuff.. This was a good sign and would give them some time to get to know him better. So he booked the hotel and we were set.

After dinner, my dad sure did drive us all around Lubbock looking at apartments and at rental houses.. So that was a good sign- I thought..

Then we went and played pool for a while before I had to get to work.. he kicked my butt! that part sucked! I hate losing!! Then he dropped me off at work and that was the end of night #1. He went back to my house and did some of his stuff for work and then went to sleep.
Day #1 overrall great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home