Monday.. here already..
So we grab some breakfast on our way out of Ruidoso- that my dad finally let Jaime pay for.. he had been trying to pay for things all weekend but my dad wouldnt let him.. So McDonalds it was! :-)
I honestly dont remember much of the trip home.. I couldnt keep my eyes open! I laid my head on his shoulder and just slept like a baby.. I would wake up off and on and just look at him and smile.. i couldnt help it. he has the most beautiful face.. Deep Dark eyes, beautiful smile, gorgeous lips, and his hands were holding mine.. It was wonderful!
We get back to Lubbock and we headed to take a nap before his plane ride home. We watched 13 going on 30 cause I told him it reminded me of us! lol We did make it through the entire thing and he liked it.. we took a few breaks to kiss and hold eachother. still no action there.. IM TELLING YOU.. IM TRYING TO BE GOOD!!!!
His flight was delayed about 15 minutes but that was it.. took him to the airport and wished that I could have just made him stay.. held him ransom! but we got out and said our goodbyes.. he hugged me and kissed me and told me that he loved me.. I said ME TOO! Oh my gosh- who does that?? he looked at me with a big old grin and said what??? And I couldnt say it.. he told me he was fine with that and that he knew it would happen when I was ready.. Gosh, Im such an idiot! Its horribly embarressing! So he leaves and I didnt say I loved him once again.. now I have 2 weeks to miss him like crazy and rethink how Im going to do tell him that I love him!!
I didnt talk to him that night cause I crashed early and didnt hear my phone ring at all!! didnt wake up today till 1pm!! I was thoroughly exhausted!!! what a wonderful time we had together.. I cannot wait till we can start apartment/rent house hunting. Going to be so much fun!
Day #4: exahusted, drained, cant stop smiling and thinking of when I will see him again...
I honestly dont remember much of the trip home.. I couldnt keep my eyes open! I laid my head on his shoulder and just slept like a baby.. I would wake up off and on and just look at him and smile.. i couldnt help it. he has the most beautiful face.. Deep Dark eyes, beautiful smile, gorgeous lips, and his hands were holding mine.. It was wonderful!
We get back to Lubbock and we headed to take a nap before his plane ride home. We watched 13 going on 30 cause I told him it reminded me of us! lol We did make it through the entire thing and he liked it.. we took a few breaks to kiss and hold eachother. still no action there.. IM TELLING YOU.. IM TRYING TO BE GOOD!!!!
His flight was delayed about 15 minutes but that was it.. took him to the airport and wished that I could have just made him stay.. held him ransom! but we got out and said our goodbyes.. he hugged me and kissed me and told me that he loved me.. I said ME TOO! Oh my gosh- who does that?? he looked at me with a big old grin and said what??? And I couldnt say it.. he told me he was fine with that and that he knew it would happen when I was ready.. Gosh, Im such an idiot! Its horribly embarressing! So he leaves and I didnt say I loved him once again.. now I have 2 weeks to miss him like crazy and rethink how Im going to do tell him that I love him!!
I didnt talk to him that night cause I crashed early and didnt hear my phone ring at all!! didnt wake up today till 1pm!! I was thoroughly exhausted!!! what a wonderful time we had together.. I cannot wait till we can start apartment/rent house hunting. Going to be so much fun!
Day #4: exahusted, drained, cant stop smiling and thinking of when I will see him again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home