Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sunday...

So we wake up from our 2hour nap on Sunday and pack and get ready for our road trip with my family to go to Ruidoso. Didnt shower cause we didnt have time, thought we would when we got there..

The trip was forever long and we fell asleep early on.. most uncomfortable drive ever.. really!! We get there and my dad goes straight to the racetrack. We werent there very long before my brother and Mom were ready to go. So I left my dad and Jaime together while I drove them back to the hotel to check in. The hotel has been renovated and looked amazing!! We had such an incredible view from our room.. it was beautiful!

I then head back out to the track, where I found the guys and they were winning! So they were both in good moods.. Jaime I guess tried to have a conversation with my dad about us and poor thing didnt realize this was not the best time. My dad is in his element when he's at the races.. thats all he thinks, eats, breathes. So dad didnt have much to say about all that Jaime was sharing with him.. But they were having alot of fun..

We finally got out of there and headed to the hotel. Still not shower to be had.. But my parents and Jaime and I decided to go on a walk around the hotel and see what was new.. They have a really nice bar with balconies overlooking the lake.. So we had a glass of wine there and sat a talked a bit.. It was so nice! Being 3 of my favorite people in the world. Everything was going so well..

Then we got my brother and went to eat at one of the hotels restaurants. It was huge and had so much to eat.. oh my gosh! We were all pretty sick by the time we left.. yuck.. hate buffets.. bathroom situation was odd..lol

Then we finally showered and my dad, jaime, and I headed down to the casino. We played slots, no tables- they were full. But it was fun! They dont allow drinking at all in the casino area anymore though.. that was a bummer cause I was really looking forward to having a few drinks.. I wanted to get up the nerve to tell him that I loved him that night. I ran out of money early on and we headed over to get a drink at the bar.. We each had A BEER and then I asked if he wouldnt mind going to for a walk with me.

No I had not had enough alcohol but figured that this might be enough.. We sat down by the lake and just held eachother for like 45 minutes. It was very romantic and of course he was saying the most wonderful and beautiful things to me. It was the perfect moment for me to say that I loved him.. but I didnt.. What is wrong with me?? So then Im saying that I wished we had a set of playing cards and bottle of something so that we could go play some strip poker..lol yeah it didnt happen but would have been fun to see him naked..lol I dont lose at that game!

We headed back inside and got my dad and went to bed.. Slept like a ROCK that night. was so tired and honestly didnt move.. I did feel him trying to love on my during the night a few times but my parents are in the bed next to us.. Honestly- not going to do that.. I was so out of it that i didnt hear when my brother woke up throwing up like crazy!! Eewww! Im glad that I missed that.

That morning we woke up late and had like 15 minutes to pack and leave.. we were running late to getting back to lubbock. We took a few pictures before we left that turned out horrible.. hate that.. We have to work on our photo skills..lol But this trip was definately a good one, a much needed one, I really felt like my parents loved this guy as much as i do!
Day # 3: Tired as hell but having blast with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home