Wednesday, May 31, 2006

One another note..

So remember the whole thing about his friend SH that I mentioned from myspace?? Well I looking at his blog tonight and she had posted a comment on there as well.. He had written something like.. "See what i do for you? I finally gave into the man and made a myspace page. I miss you!!" Then I had responded that it wasnt that bad, I was glad he was on, and couldnt wait till he posted some pictures! and that I missed him too!

So then Miss SH decides she needs to post too. It says something about how she knew he would finally listen to her and get on there.. and then something about I love you jaimelito! Huh, What? yeah not too thrilled to be reading that.. Im sure glad that I posted before she had. cause I would have been hella pissed if I had seen that on there before hand.. She's just being a dumb girl and seeing what she can pull.. I hate girls like that.

This is part of the reason that Im okay with staying here for a year or so.. I will have him in my territory for a while and out of that area.. maybe away from these stupid girls.. that will probably try to cause problems. We dont need that!!

Not only do I have the worry about him finding a job, his parents hating me, but now he wants me to buy a swim suit!! When I go visit in 2 weeks- he has plans to take me away for the weekend.. I have no idea where we are going or who we are going with.. Im extremely nervous. I hate surprises!! Im worried that we are going to be hanging out with his friends and that Im going to be so self conscious that I wont be fun.. Being in a swim suit is like torture for me right now.. So maybe this week I can find the perfect swimsuit that will hide all the bad and emphasize the good. maybe?? fingers crossed!

My roses are still alive and beautiful! Reminding me of what a wonderful weekend I just had.. too bad it had to be ruined by the whole parents thing.. Im not sure what the hell Im going to do about all that?? How awkward will it be when I visit them in 2 weeks?? Are they going to go off on my about my parents?? Not looking forward to that... but cant wait to see him.

where do you think he is taking me??? what do you pack when you have no idea where you are going??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home