Saturday, June 03, 2006

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!-Charles M. Schulz

So I get a call from him at 6 :15 am this morning here at work.. He had woken up early to call me. (how sweet!) We talked for a bit and he was really going on and on about wanting to be with me as soon as possible and get our place and get settled. He wants me to get out there and start looking.. He doesnt care where we live, he trusts my "judgment". Whatever that means.. lol

He is right though when he says that it is incredibly hard to say goodbye each time we have to hang up.. its horrible. But just one more week and we will be together again. Im so excited!

I called him this evening when I was leaving my friends house and had drank 2 glasses of wine.. we talked for a bit and of course this conversation got a bit flirty..Fun though.. I feel like such a tease. Then when I was about to come into work, we talked again... he told me that he loved me so many times today and it just sounds so wonderful to hear. He called me again here at work and we talked for a long while.. He said that he made our reservations for this upcoming weekend.. I still have no idea what he has planned. I did tell him that I wished he would just let me come up and we could spend the weekend watching movies and spending time together.. We dont have to always be doing something, ya know? But he insisted that he wanted to go away that weekend.. After all the questioning of what we could be doing, and no answers.. Im thinking that we arent spending time with his friends anymore, kind of makes me sad. I would like to get to meet these people?? Also, I guess that the swim suit issue has been resolved as well.. he didnt mention it anymore. Dont know if he is upset with me about this or not?? Im kind of hoping that he is taking me somewhere just nice and relaxing like Fredricksburg or something. I have mentioned to him several times how romantic that place is and how I have always wanted to go and spend the weekend there.. Maybe he and I will get to do that sometime when we move there.. (in a few years..) Just would be a nice romantic getaway... I have been waiting for that for years.. So we will see where we end up..
I must admit that I am a bit nervous about that weekend though. I know I will be telling him that I love him. I know that will make him happy... I just hope that this is all real- that is all really happening.. that Im not jumping into something that I am not fully ready for.
Another worry is that as far as the physical part of our relationship.. I have been very very shy. We have done nothing so far and thats all my doing. Believe me when I say that its not that I dont want to do things with him, I just honestly dont trust myself with him. I have some deep seeded desires and would love to act on them-- but not now.. I keep holding back and the last few times we have spent time together, he has made sure that no alcohol has been involved.. lol I guess he could tell that with a little alcohol in me, that I do get a little more comfortable.. Im not sure what I am ready for but doesnt it seem like this is all going so fast?? I just dont want to do anything I will regret or get to a point where our relationship is more physical than anything else. I wonder what I would be okay to do with him that I wouldnt lose all sense of control and just jump on top of him.. lol I dont have a high tolerance for sexual frustration, especially with someone that Im in love with.. tend to go with my emotions and physiological responses at that point.. lol
I need to just stop worrying... Think thats possible??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home