Sunday, June 04, 2006

Here's a little glimpse of how wonderful he is to me.. You ready??

He sent me this email tonight and I just had to share.. How sweet is he??

hey babe-
Just thought I would leave you a message; know how much you love them.



The First Day Christina Rossetti
I wish I could remember the first day, First hour, first moment of your meeting me; If bright or dim the season, it might be Summer or winter for aught I can say. So unrecorded did it slip away, So blind was I to see and to forsee, So dull to mark the budding of my tree That would not blossomyet for many a May. If onlyI could recollect it! Such A day of days! I let it come and go As traceless as a thaw of bygone snow. It seemed to mean solittle, meant so much! If only now I couldrecall that touch, First touch of hand in hand!-Did one but know!

I know i have sent this one to you before, but now it means so much more. I never would have thought the first time I met you 12 years ago; that I one day would get to wake up to your Beautiful face. I MISS YOU and want you to know truly do Love you with all of my heart. Thank you for letting me be part of you life.
Love , Jaime

Is he too good to be true or what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home