Friday, June 09, 2006

My words are the kisses I wish I’d said, but they say kisses don’t last, and words are never dead.”

So I have less than 24 hours till I will see him!! I am so excited!!
The past 2 weeks have been the longest 2 weeks ever!!!
Im hoping that this weekend I can go ahead and
say what I have been wanting to say for a long time..

Lets get personal for a second... remember I blogged the other day about using that bikini line cream and being a bit un even in that area these days.. Well its all grown back and so my job in the morning is to fix that shit!! Hell with the way it looks, the only way to salvage it would be to go CLEAN SHAVIN' so I guess thats what Im going to do.. lol Something very sensuous about how tender and soft it is when you do go BALD EAGLE down below..lol

The thoughts that have run through my mind about this weekend, no I wont be shareing them here.. but damn... I sure have had some good day dreams! What is it about me that physically has so many desires and wants to play... but emotionally is not willing to explore those boundaries yet... Im still trying to figure out what my boundaries are for this weekend.. Gotta give myself limits.. and try to stay away from any alcohol.. lol

One thing that has happened in the past 2 weeks that will make it easier for me to SHY away from him.. I think I have managed to pack on a few extra pounds in my midsection very quickly.. Im looking bloated and huge all around! I dont want to be that girl that wont keep the lights on, that wont let you see her.. I want to be that girl that is proud of every curve, every angle, and willing to allow him to see the real me... I got to a point in my last relationship where I was so disgusted with my appearance that intimate moments were very uncomfortable and made me feel bad unless the lights were out.. I dont want to be that girl again.. I want to be able to stand in front of him wearing what ever I want and know that he thinks Im beautiful, every inch of me. :-)

So the jury is still out on what this weekend holds for me.. I must admit that I am horny as hell.. With my luck, I will probably start this weekend just to throw things off course.. lol (okay enough of the personal stuff..)

He called me this morning at work before I left.. I miss the sound of his voice first thing in the morning.. That sleepy tone, the sleepy eyes, the wandering hands.. We spoke again tonight before I came into work and he is all sorts of excited about seeing me! Im saddened by the fact that time always goes so quickly when we are together and it will be Monday before I know it.. and I will be returning home. We dont have plans to see eachother again till June 30th! thats 3 weeks away.. going to be pure hell! But I guess I do have alot to get done in the next 3 weeks that will keep me busy and my mind off of him. If he wasnt so wonderful, beautiful, so perfect.. I wonder if I would miss him so much. I get his emails with a new love poem each morning and they just make my heart LEAP! lol How different will our lives be when he is finally here with me?? I wonder how quickly the newness will fade??

I know one thing for sure.. When July gets here.. I will be in the damn gym daily! No excuses!! I gotta get this body whipped into some shape and stick with it! Only bad thing is that we are getting a GOOD restaurant here thats one of my favorites- PEI WEI.. going to have to resist!!!

This will be my last blog till Monday I guess... So I will have to fill you in then on where we go and what we do.. I bet you just cant stand the suspense!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home