Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Say I love you and mean it, dont just say it cause you can.

"Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin?
Well, that's what love is like.
Everything inside of you tells you
to stop before you fall, but you just keep going."
So he just sent me an email and was saying that he wouldnt look at this blog again.. I told him that maybe next time we are together, we can look and he can show me what 2 blogs he read.. So I can see just how mortified I should be feeling.. He said that he thought that a good idea, and that he wants me to feel better about this. Hmm.. we will see...
Im so tired.. and wish more than anything that I could be in his arms right now.. I cannot even tell you the comfort I feel when Im laying with him with his arms are wrapped around me. I have never felt that sense of comfort and security.. He just has this very protective presence that makes me feel completely comfortable... no worries when Im with him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home