Friday, June 16, 2006

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

I sent him an email last night, that I wished I could have unsent.. I hate when I do things like that.. But its amazing how he picks up on things. I didnt say much, or what was really bothering me, but he was very quick to reassure me of his feelings and intentions.. I love that about him. He doesnt keep me in the dark, doesnt make me have to guess. He just seems to know what I need..

I called him early this evening and left him a message. he had been weighing on my heart all day long and i had to call and tell him that I loved him... Turns out, he had a horrible day! Evidentally, hearing my message did make him feel better.. Isnt that just a great sign? When something so little like that, can bring a smile to your face and change your mood? Im glad that I can do that for him, because he has done that for me many times...

To hear him talk about his day and how hard it had been on him.. just broke my heart. he loves his job and really cares about those kids and knew that he wasnt able to do the best job possible yesterday, and was upset with himself for a few things that were said.. I really hated to hear him be so hard on himself.. We are human! We make mistakes, lose our tempers, say things without thinking.. it happens.. I love that he is very aware when he does these things though, and makes sure not do it again.. Its that important to him.. All I wanted to do in that moment in time, was to hold him.. Hopefully today will be a better day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home