Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Miss me??

No worries.. I havent been blogging lately cause I have been dead tired!! Things are going well though and He will be here in just a few days.. Im so excited! Still trying to figure out what all we will do while he is here..

NEW NEWS is that the guy that lives in my parents rental house.. called and isnt coming back to town. He is getting his pilots license and just going to have movers come and get his stuff.. Sucks cause he has paid through Jan 2007 and that money has been spent.. So now my parents have to come up with it to pay him back and find new renters. They are really wanting me to move in but I just dont know that i can afford it.. Electric bill will probably kill me!! We will see what happens.. My dad is kind of pulling the whole " THIS WOULD REALLY HELP US OUT" bit and I just dont want to get into something that I cannot afford and then have more issues with my parents. So Saturday Im going to try and set up some appointments at some apartments and see what we can look at and then swing by the house and check it out too.. I just want to have him here and get it all settled.. So we can start our lives together.. :-) This long distance sucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home