Thursday, June 22, 2006

"Take time every day to do something silly."

Things are good. Life is good. So why am I having all these crazy ass dreams?? I had a dream a few days ago that Jaime was telling me that since we arent in the same city right now, that it was okay for him to sleep with his Ex Girlfriend. Then today I had a dream that we were hanging out with his friends and they started giving him crap about some internet girl he had slept with..

The 1st dream didnt really phase me, I dont worry about him cheating. I dont worry about him being dishonest or unfaithful at all. The 2nd dream was so damn real that I couldnt remember if he had told me that he had ever dated a person off the internet or not?? I knew that he hadnt slept with anyone but the ex but this dream still had me a bit shaken. I hate that! I know the only reason Im dreaming this crap is because of my friends situation.. her "boyfriend" cheating on her and lying to her about it.. I have been talking to her on the phone several times a day all week and I guess the worries are just creeping into my dreams..

So tonight when we talked on the phone, I told him about my dream and I think he thinks IM INSANE..lol Im very open and honest about things in relationships and would rather know stuff than not know it and hear about it later... Nothing to worry about though, the dream was all in my warped little mind..lol

ONE WEEK TO GO and he will be here.. and now I will leave you with this quote from Sex in the City...

Charlotte: Did you know I read that if you don't have sex for a year, you can actually become re-virginized?
Carrie: And, I would imagine, quite frisky.

QUITE FRISKY doesnt quite cover it..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home