Thursday, June 29, 2006

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

Do you think its odd that I found myself saying something out loud today that made me feel really guilty??? Like it sounds okay in your head and in your ideas of what is okay and works for you.. but out loud it sounded like something terrible and like you have some major issues...

I did that today and after I said it, I felt myself needing to make excuses for it.. and rationalize why it was really okay.. Sometimes new experiences bring about this kind of uncertainty, right??

Scratch that! Its not uncertainty.. (see there I go again) feeling the need to make excuses and make it sound better than it is.. I dont think thats what it is, its just the wonderings and the unknown.. wishing maybe that I had an 8 ball that would answer some questions for me.. Then I might be able to just chill and go with the flow.

Honestly, the statement that was made had nothing to do with anything.. until I thought about it. Thats when I started to analyze why I was thinking and saying that.. This whole blog has been one big nonstatement about nothing.. gotta love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home