Tuesday, July 18, 2006

After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.

Things are good.. not great but good.. Its getting harder and harder to talk these days.. Guess its just cause we both have so much going on.. Im just so damn sick of this long distance stuff.. I know I only have like a month to go but its so hard!!!

For instance, Monday his mom was put in the hospital. I so wanted to be able to be there with him, and go with him to the hospital.. See what I mean about HARD? Thats that kind of stuff that I cant be there for him through.. and its sucks..

He did book his flight to come here for the fire departments orientation week.. So he will be here August 5-12th. That will be so nice.. and it would be even nicer if we were able to get moved into our house... but still havent got the guy moved out yet.. We are both getting alittle worried about that whole situation. Its going to suck if dont end up getting it and having to find something last minute with all the college kids coming back.. ugh...

Okay so IM really nervous about something else too.. Im driving up there the last weekend of July and apparently some friends of his are going to be in town that weekend. So we are going to hang out with them on Friday night.. and then another friend is having a "gathering" the next night.. Im so nervous about meeting his friends.. I want them to like me.. and from what I can tell from one or 2 so far- they arent going to. Wonder how that whole weekend will go???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home