Sunday, July 09, 2006

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Why is it that when things are going so well, too well, we wonder whats wrong? When is everything just going to fall apart?? Why cant we just be happy while we are in the moment and enjoy it??

I sent Jaime an email last night asking all sorts of questions.. is he ready for this move? Is he ready to pick up his life and leave it all to come here and start it again with me?? This is not any hesitance on my part, but I just worry that he is doing this for the wrong reasons or feels like he has to cause he said he would.. This was HIS idea after all.. Im more than happy about it but just worry that he is having 2nd thoughts.

His friends there are NOT happy about this at all, and think he is making a HUGE mistake. Am I a mistake? or is it just the fact that they havent met me, dont know how happy we make eachother, how strong our feelings are, and that we both believe we have a future together?? Whatever the reasons, I just wish they would be more supportive about it.

I know what its like to move and have to leave friends behind, I have done it most of my life. I consider myself a PRO... but this will be his first time... I just am concerned that he will get here and not be happy.. not find a job that he is passionate about, that is very important to him..I just want us to be happy and have a successful relationship, not set ourselves up for failure.. This is all normal right??

This is a big step for me.. I always said I would never live with a boyfriend, maybe a fiance but not a boyfriend.. am i jumping the gun?

We are very happy with eachother and the world just feels so right when he is with me.. I look forward to him moving here and us living together.. I just hope that everything doesnt fall apart, like things tend to do when they are going so well..ya know??

He talked to me on the phone tonight and reassured me of his feelings and how badly he wants to be here with me. That he is excited about moving up here and is not backing out. hadnt crossed his mind at all.. (wheeew!sigh of relief on my part...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home