I love you - those three words have my life in them.
Hmm.. the last week has just been insane..been really busy and head spinning, nerve wracking! I have another week of it and hopefully Friday it will be done.. Im supposed to drive to Round Rock that day to see Jaime for the weekend.. Im so ready to see him but have a few reservations about it.. I really have to get all my stuff done here before I can up and go.. Also evidentally I will be meeting ALL his close friends..
He told me that this weekend would be us spending time together and doing a whole lot of NOTHING.. I was really looking forward to that. But now he's got friends coming in from Dallas to meet me, and then the next night we are going out with some other friends.. So after I told him that I might not be able to make it till Saturday if things arent done.. He has arranged to have just one big dinner with all his friends so that they can all meet me at once. Nervous- YES! Iam extremely nervous.. I have heard so many things about all these people and he loves and cares about them all so much. I want them to like me and be happy for us.. Im nervous that Im going to feel like they dont like me, are upset that he's moving here to be with me, that we arent good together.. or what if I meet them and dont like them?? I kind of got rubbed the wrong way by one of his closest friends already and she will be there too.. What in the world can I do to possibly feel better about this intimidating meeting of the friends?? I mean, thats a whole lot of people to meet at once, ya know? Just want them to like me, is that too much to ask?
After we have dinner with the friends, its supposed to be just us all weekend long and time together.. Im looking forward to that! Especially just being able to do nothing and worry about nothing for a few days.. When I get back things will start in full motion again and I know the next month is going to be insane.. With all the orientation for school, preparing for school, meeting the parents, meeting my students, giving presentations.. school actually starting.. Im scared too death! I wish that time would slow down just a bit.. Also he is going to be up here August 5-12th for orientation for the fire department here.. he is hoping that we can get moved into our house that week as well.. but that is all still up in the air.. No word from the guy living there as to when he will be out... I dont know that I can handle all this school stuff and moving at the same time.. As much as I am ready for him to be here, just feels very overwhelming at this point and I hope that time can slow down a bit and I can just enjoy what little time is left of my summer and my time with Jaime before school takes over...
Im loving my horoscope for today though.. really made me smile..
Your world is getting better, as if someone is changing the radio station to your very favorite. You've been struggling but now, day by day, the lights continue to get brighter. Let go of the petty details and go for the adventure that's been in your dreams.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home