Love is like a river, always changing, but always finding you again somewhere down the road.
Well its done.. my ex got married this weekend. It came and went and there wasnt a single sad moment. There was a moment that I thought we might run into friends of theirs, but that passed. There was the moment yesterday when my dad spoke with my ex's best friend, but that went by without a finch too.
I honestly can say that God has worked some amazing miracles in my life.. The past 2 years I have grown to know myself and what I can handle and who I can turn to in need. I am happier now than I have been in many, many years.. I feel like my life is finally moving forward and Im heading in the right direction.. All these things going on are so exciting, and scary at the same time.. but Im looking forward to them.
I honestly do wish my ex the best of everything.. a happy marriage and life with his new bride..cause in the 7 years we were together all I ever wanted was for him to be happy- and now he finally is. I think that may be something we have to learn in life.. that sometimes you can truly find yourself when things turn upside down.. you realize how strong you really are, and how much you truly loved that person and even though it hurt to let go, you can allow yourself to be happy for them because you did once love them and their happiness was the world to you.
So in closing that chapter of my life... Im starting a new one in about a WEEK! Jaime and I will begin moving into our house.. dont even know where to begin on this thought.. besides to say that Im very excited, eager, and nervous.. I will be in trainings all day, he will be in orientations all night.. When will we get moved in, unpacked, and settled in?? Hopefully before Thanksgiving.. lol
This weekend is still kind of up in the air.. I was kind of hoping to get to stay here and start moving in.. but he really wants me there. I want to see him too, dont get me wrong.. just know that there is so much to be done here.. feels irresponsible to leave town right now. The meeting of the friends has been moved to Saturday night now.. so one more day to stress about it..lol Point is that he loves me and is coming here to be with me.. they can think what they will about me, but it doesnt matter... right?
I honestly can say that God has worked some amazing miracles in my life.. The past 2 years I have grown to know myself and what I can handle and who I can turn to in need. I am happier now than I have been in many, many years.. I feel like my life is finally moving forward and Im heading in the right direction.. All these things going on are so exciting, and scary at the same time.. but Im looking forward to them.
I honestly do wish my ex the best of everything.. a happy marriage and life with his new bride..cause in the 7 years we were together all I ever wanted was for him to be happy- and now he finally is. I think that may be something we have to learn in life.. that sometimes you can truly find yourself when things turn upside down.. you realize how strong you really are, and how much you truly loved that person and even though it hurt to let go, you can allow yourself to be happy for them because you did once love them and their happiness was the world to you.
So in closing that chapter of my life... Im starting a new one in about a WEEK! Jaime and I will begin moving into our house.. dont even know where to begin on this thought.. besides to say that Im very excited, eager, and nervous.. I will be in trainings all day, he will be in orientations all night.. When will we get moved in, unpacked, and settled in?? Hopefully before Thanksgiving.. lol
This weekend is still kind of up in the air.. I was kind of hoping to get to stay here and start moving in.. but he really wants me there. I want to see him too, dont get me wrong.. just know that there is so much to be done here.. feels irresponsible to leave town right now. The meeting of the friends has been moved to Saturday night now.. so one more day to stress about it..lol Point is that he loves me and is coming here to be with me.. they can think what they will about me, but it doesnt matter... right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home